Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 27, 2024, 4:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
(June 22, 2021 at 4:12 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:Where' s my free water?

You might have heard about Detroit - not shutting off the water for those people who have not paid their water bills..... Some have thousand dollar bills - that will likely never be paid......

My well just took a shit - it wore out. (In service 30 years). I just had a guy come out and pull and replace the pump. $1425. Who do I send the bill to?

Mike fuggin Duggan? (Mayor of D-troit)
Ah, bitter other people are getting help during a crisis. Your ability to be a misanthropic asshole truly knows no bounds.

(June 22, 2021 at 7:17 am)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote: [Image: image.png]
The Vaccine is hardly experimental

It is when they're forced to rush it. These things normally take 5 years before released.
Not many here in QLD are taking the Astrazeneca. We're all waiting for the Pfizer jab to become available.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Quote:It is when they're forced to rush it.
The vaccine hasn't been rushed. The research that leads to its development was simply very quick. As explained below

Quote:Question: Was the science behind the COVID-19 vaccines rushed?

Dr. Mike Strong: The simple answer is no.

We have gone from identifying the SARS-CoV-2 virus to having excellent vaccine candidates ready to go very quickly--but I would definitely not say that any of this has been rushed.

There is a distinction there—between ‘quick’ and ‘rushed’—and I think it’s an important one.
https://cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/52472.html

Quote: These things normally take 5 years before released.
That wasn't so, in this case, as explained above.

Quote:Not many here in QLD are taking the Astrazeneca. 

The extremely rare side effect of the Astrazeneca vaccine wasn't due to it being rushed 

Quote:We're all waiting for the Pfizer jab to become available
If you want but your simply delaying getting vaccinated
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

For yesterday!

[Image: image.png]

And if you're going to use it elsewhere, you must pay me 21 cents! Hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Currently, I've been drinking several cheap local booze
So, I already forgot the meaning of "Smooth drink"
If I'm going to a hotel's bar. They could provide me with a bottle of Black Label, which would cost me about $100 +Taxes
That bottle would last about a month, if I'm being moderate
While if I bought my own home brew set, it'll only cost me $159
And perhaps with it, I could brew 6 gallons of Beer or strong Mead.. (Assuming I'm doing it right on my first try)
That's a lot of booze..

But, that means, I'll just be drinking another "Cheap local booze..."

Damn those muslim and their haram shit!
Why the heck is the A in the name Asa pronounced like Oww in Icelandic?
(June 22, 2021 at 11:53 pm)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote:
(June 22, 2021 at 4:12 pm)Helios Wrote: Ah, bitter other people are getting help during a crisis. Your ability to be a misanthropic asshole truly knows no bounds.

The Vaccine is hardly experimental

It is when they're forced to rush it. These things normally take 5 years before released.
Not many here in QLD are taking the Astrazeneca. We're all waiting for the Pfizer jab to become available.

Got my second shot almost 3 months ago.

Everyone in our clan did.
It's weird that our teeth and eyeballs need their own separate insurance.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Got another reminder as to why I souldn't exist. I swear it's like I born in the wrong universe or something.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
(June 23, 2021 at 5:51 pm)AkiraTheFighter24 Wrote: Got another reminder as to why I souldn't exist. I swear it's like I born in the wrong universe or something.

You just got on the wrong probability axis....

Signed

Zaphod Beeblebrox
(June 23, 2021 at 4:23 am)Foxaire Wrote: Why the heck is the A in the name Asa pronounced like Oww in Icelandic?

To an English speaker it might sound like an 'o' but not to me.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2317 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2091 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2402 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2300 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 5827 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2147 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1202 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1254 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 874 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1196 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous