Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 11:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
(July 1, 2021 at 2:04 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(July 1, 2021 at 1:51 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: So I typed the phrase "bad batches" in a post on another forum, and my spellcheck gave me the little grey underline thingie under "batches"... like I chose the wrong word or something... so I went and clicked it, and it recommended "bitches."

When did my spellcheck become so gangsta?

Have you ever told anyone to "get ducked".  Spellcheck seepms to like that correction.  It loses a bit of it's ooomph that way though.

That was an issue on my iPhone... until one day I found out how to teach Siri naughty words.
(July 1, 2021 at 1:51 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: So I typed the phrase "bad batches" in a post on another forum, and my spellcheck gave me the little grey underline thingie under "batches"... like I chose the wrong word or something... so I went and clicked it, and it recommended "bitches."

Have you ever told anyone to "get ducked".  Spellcheck seepms to like that correction.  It loses a bit of it's ooomph that way though.
I remember once you got so ducking mad...

I disable my spell check...
[Image: i-like-to-live-dangerously.jpg]
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
(July 1, 2021 at 2:45 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(July 1, 2021 at 2:04 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Have you ever told anyone to "get ducked".  Spellcheck seepms to like that correction.  It loses a bit of it's ooomph that way though.
I remember once you got so ducking mad...

Reminds me of the "Cock Pimple" thread by MSBB on TFTSNBN.

On that note, when I was 11, I was a spellin champeen. My picture was in the paper, with my younger brother's name instead of mine!  Hilarious
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Jesus died for your sins but you are still going to heaven or hell, depending on how much you sinned, rendering the crucifixion pointless and meaningless.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Well, a lot of potential Deep Hurting Project films were removed from Amazon Prime without warning. So Game Therapy, The Starving Games, Leprechaun Origins, The Golden Films version of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Zoo Wars are gone for the time being, but, then again, Hottie and the Nottie was previously removed and then came back up.

Comedy:
  • The 41 Year Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall And Felt Superbad About It.
  • The Hottie and the Nottie
Horror/Sci-Fi:
  • Apartment 1303
  • Gamera Super Monster
  • The Haunting of Sharon Tate
  • Howling: New Moon Rising
  • Jurassic Shark

Fortunately, Jurassic Shark will be up for Shark Week, and I hope to Hell that we keep The Haunting of Sharon Tate up in time for the anniversary of the Tate-LaBianca slayings in August.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Since the discharge of fireworks is illegal in town we can only see them in three different direction from our back yard.

The reason we can't see them in the other direction is that the house is in the way when you are on the back deck.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

I've predicted which of my of my dumbass neighbors will ignore the local ban on fireworks due to extreme fire danger. I am certain to be correct.

Am I a prophet?
(July 4, 2021 at 10:46 pm)Jackalope Wrote: I've predicted which of my of my dumbass neighbors will ignore the local ban on fireworks due to extreme fire danger.  I am certain to be correct.

Am I a prophet?

Doesn't take a lot of skill to predict stupidity. It's everywhere.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

We don't have fireworks here in Au. They were banned many decades ago. They were deemed too dangerous. You know, like those other things you Usians are also cray cray about. Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2756 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2335 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2696 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2533 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 6566 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2384 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1342 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1395 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 990 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1241 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous