Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 5:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official live update of spread of COVID19
RE: Official live update of spread of COVID19
(August 17, 2021 at 8:03 am)FlatAssembler Wrote: Cloth masks can prevent you from catching droplet-spread diseases, such as flu, or, to some extent, COVID-19 (though COVID-19 is also capable of some airborne spread, not just of droplet spread), but they cannot protect you from airborne diseases such as measles.
Measles are also spread via droplets. Consequently, masks can protect you from measles as well, to some extend.
I really cant believe you are that ignorant.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(August 17, 2021 at 4:34 am)Foxaire Wrote: I find it more insulting that it was known as the homosexual disease.

To be fair, at the time, the most notable groups carrying it were gay people. Of course, it became clear rather quickly that it wasn’t just a gay disease. And for a few months, it was actually called GRID (gay-related immune deficiency.) Of course, by the time of that newsletter, AIDS had had its official name for a couple months, and I suspect that those who still just called it a gay disease were probably like the people who think calling COVID anything along the lines of “the Chinese virus” is still a good idea. Except perhaps more numerous due to gay acceptance in America being in its early stages.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
In Africa, it was called the "slim disease", because people withered away before they died. It affected both sexes approximately equally.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 17, 2021 at 8:46 am)FlatAssembler Wrote:
(August 17, 2021 at 8:15 am)Spongebob Wrote: You are the master of the irrelevant.

Yes, and so are all intellectuals. Intellectuals are good at debating precisely because they can do a lot of red-herring without people noticing that.

In fact, that would be a poor quality for any good debater or intellectual.  A good debater relies on logic and objective facts.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
(August 17, 2021 at 9:27 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(August 17, 2021 at 8:03 am)FlatAssembler Wrote: Cloth masks can prevent you from catching droplet-spread diseases, such as flu, or, to some extent, COVID-19 (though COVID-19 is also capable of some airborne spread, not just of droplet spread), but they cannot protect you from airborne diseases such as measles.
Measles are also spread via droplets. Consequently, masks can protect you from measles as well, to some extend.
I really cant believe you are that ignorant.
(my bold)

I can. Just look at his posting history.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Gov. NoMaskMandatesinmyState Abbott has tested positive for COVID.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 17, 2021 at 5:44 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Gov. NoMaskMandatesinmyState Abbott has tested positive for COVID.

I understand that it makes me a jerk but I don't care if he dies.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
I'm not going to wish ill but I have to say that someone with his health issues better be thankful to be lucky enough to get the best of the best as far as treatments are concerned.

In case anyone doesn't know, Abbott is a paraplegic and has been in a wheelchair since the mid 80s. That could complicate things.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 17, 2021 at 5:44 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Gov. NoMaskMandatesinmyState Abbott has tested positive for COVID.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
A directive came out at work today that everyone needs to be vaccinated...which I am. And I will need to go back to wearing a mask when I go to the office. I haven't for a while because it's usually just me and one other person there when I pick up paperwork and sometimes he's not even there.

Good thing I still have a bunch of masks and the makings for many more. Here we go again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 18388 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 556 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 1722 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Georgia Reporter Groped on Live TV Divinity 69 4647 December 18, 2019 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Update on NDE hoax story purplepurpose 12 1867 November 6, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1527 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  It's official!... Weather is controlled by chemtrails. ignoramus 17 2509 September 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Let The People Die As Long As The Corporations Live On Minimalist 6 1744 July 3, 2017 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Fox News Anchor Quits Live On Air Foxaèr 8 2637 June 3, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Women's March live on CSPAN NOW! 10am-3pm Brian37 25 4762 January 26, 2017 at 10:51 am
Last Post: account_inactive