Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 4:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
(April 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm)TheClearCleanStuff Wrote: I guess he'll have to go to Mexico, go to high school all over again and graduate there wearing a Mexican flag. Or he could just trade his Mexican flag in for an American one and graduate I bet they'd let him if it was an American flag , unless he wore it in Mexico they'd probably beat him up there.

I was really hoping you'd be out first Scientologist. But no................ shit.

Long Live LRH, for like a billion years!!!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
From the fuck-around-and-find-out file:

Man Pummeled After Harassing Mike Tyson

Quote:TMZ presents the video as a play in three acts: the passenger appearing to harass Tyson while sitting behind him, Tyson in the middle of introducing said passenger to his fists and the passenger seemingly making a mock pouting face while sporting some cuts on the side of his head.

Dunno if he was just stupid or looking to set up a lawsuit. But, seriously, there must be easier ways to look for a payday than this. Mike Fucking Tyson, brah. A man not noted for his impulse control skills.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Anyone enjoying watching MTG squirm on the stand?
(April 22, 2022 at 4:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Anyone enjoying watching MTG squirm on the stand?

Nope.

Just hoping she loses big time.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(April 22, 2022 at 4:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Anyone enjoying watching MTG squirm on the stand?

She has nothing to say that I’m remotely interested in hearing.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(April 22, 2022 at 6:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

She has nothing to say that I’m remotely interested in hearing.

Boru

I heard a clip where she came thisclose to perjury.  May have even crossed that line...it was worth the price of admission.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I wouldn't watch that bitch if she was on fire, and I like fire. I'll take the elevator version, or just see a verdict when it's posted. I'm seeing some reporting about "I don't remember", though.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

I wish her well letting the turd drop, but I don't want to watch.
(April 22, 2022 at 7:33 pm)Fireball Wrote: I wouldn't watch that bitch if she was on fire, and I like fire. I'll take the elevator version, or just see a verdict when it's posted. I'm seeing some reporting about "I don't remember", though.

She didn't remember till she was told they had it on video.  Then the back pedaling was epic.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I'll wait for the good parts version in the morning.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4942 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 566 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1622 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37