Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 10:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
(October 21, 2022 at 8:39 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: It's official; I am a danger to myself.

I finally was able to remove two bandages from my right arm and hand and promptly needed three bandages for my left arm, wrist, and hand.  All I was trying to do was vacuum under and around furniture in my office using the hose and attachments on my upright vacuum when I went too far and the damn thing fell on me.  

Luckily, I had a new economy-sized box of Bandaids that don't rip the skin off me when I remove them.  

Cripes.

It’s too long to go into right now, but I once did £1200 worth of damage to my house in Belfast and broke three bones in my right hand while looking for my keys.

I feel ya.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
What are you guys' MBTI types? I'm an INTP - Interesting Nerdy Troublesome Prick
"Imagination, life is your creation"
How bad will Iowa lose to Ohio State today? I won't be watching; am just glad that the Hawkeyes are playing there.
(October 22, 2022 at 6:51 am)Jehanne Wrote: How bad will Iowa lose to Ohio State today?  I won't be watching; am just glad that the Hawkeyes are playing there.

Univ of Iowa is pretty much sucking at football this year.  A high school classmate tail gates at all home games and travels to many away games so I am kept in the know with how they are doing.  

Were my dad still alive he'd be chuckling after every game.  He was the lone Cyclone among Hawkeye fans in town.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(October 22, 2022 at 6:58 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(October 22, 2022 at 6:51 am)Jehanne Wrote: How bad will Iowa lose to Ohio State today?  I won't be watching; am just glad that the Hawkeyes are playing there.

Univ of Iowa is pretty much sucking at football this year.  A high school classmate tail gates at all home games and travels to many away games so I am kept in the know with how they are doing.  

Were my dad still alive he'd be chuckling after every game.  He was the lone Cyclone among Hawkeye fans in town.

Hey, the Hawkeyes almost won that game! (And, so, there!!)
(October 22, 2022 at 4:18 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 21, 2022 at 8:39 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: It's official; I am a danger to myself.

I finally was able to remove two bandages from my right arm and hand and promptly needed three bandages for my left arm, wrist, and hand.  All I was trying to do was vacuum under and around furniture in my office using the hose and attachments on my upright vacuum when I went too far and the damn thing fell on me.  

Luckily, I had a new economy-sized box of Bandaids that don't rip the skin off me when I remove them.  

Cripes.

It’s too long to go into right now, but I once did £1200 worth of damage to my house in Belfast and broke three bones in my right hand while looking for my keys.

I feel ya.

Boru

I'd rather have interesting reasons for my various injuries and bruises...like I was trying to hang glide off the roof and didn't catch the wind current correctly...or I was fighting off a honey badger that was trying to take my M&Ms.  Anything would be better than hurting myself while vacuuming.  sigh

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Everything I post on this forum is from my girlfriend's perspective.
(October 22, 2022 at 6:04 am)Ahriman Wrote: What are you guys' MBTI types? I'm an INTP - Interesting Nerdy Troublesome Prick

MBTI is Neo-Jungian nonsense.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(October 22, 2022 at 2:23 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 22, 2022 at 6:04 am)Ahriman Wrote: What are you guys' MBTI types? I'm an INTP - Interesting Nerdy Troublesome Prick

Boru

Okay? What's your point? I know it's nonsense, that's why I made up my own meaning for the system.
(October 22, 2022 at 2:23 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Boru

In Ahriman's defense, I think the last three words are apt as a self-description.  The first, not so much.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2285 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2073 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2379 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2279 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 5780 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2119 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1190 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1240 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 873 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1192 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous