Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 8:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
so lets boil it down to what makes your undies all curled up in the crotch.

A woman from Canada who's country doesn't give a shit about asylum seekers and refuses to let them into her country is miffed at HOW the migrant were helped with medical, dental, clothing and food in the USA?

am I giving your argument back to you correctly Helios?

Helios is a woman?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
my apologies to helios.

Reading his posts put a elderly female image in my head.

(January 2, 2023 at 7:55 am)h4ym4n Wrote: So another Not Awful incident

You’re on a roll  Clap

So, presumably, in your worldview, it’s A-OK for the governor of a state to do whatever the fuck he wants, no matter how irresponsible, as long as the people actually affected by it pick up the slack and do the right thing. 

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Fun fact: apparently, the Republican Party is not only so out of touch that it doesn’t grasp how hard it can be for young people to find affordable housing, it doesn’t even grasp the concept that having a job with a high annual income lined up (that you haven’t even officially started yet) doesn’t mean you have a lot of money to spare at the moment.

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 30, 2022 at 2:31 pm)h4ym4n Wrote:
(December 30, 2022 at 11:07 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: She has a big house, but it's hardly a mansion. Pretty sure the Secret Service wouldn't have let them come in no matter what she wanted, just like they didn't let Trump join the crowd on Jan 6th.

You just don’t see it, do you?  Think of Kamala as the USA.

She has the means to financial help and feed these people if she only would have opened her borders, right?

She has the authority to tell the secret service to stand down, right?

Maybe the secret service should be deployed to the border?

She does NOT have the authority to tell the Secret Service to stand down. Even the president can't countermand the Secret Service when it comes to his personal safety.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(December 30, 2022 at 2:34 pm)h4ym4n Wrote:
(December 30, 2022 at 11:08 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: I hear they were going through the notably warm country of Mexico on their way to the border. Do you have any relevant brain injuries that are keeping you from thinking your questions through?

Why not stay in the warm country of Mexico?

They don’t give legals and illegals free stuff?

Because someone bussed them to Washington DC, dumbass.
(December 30, 2022 at 2:36 pm)h4ym4n Wrote:
(December 30, 2022 at 11:11 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: By no reasonable definition are asylum seekers invaders. Funny how California gets the highest number of illegal immigrants of any state and is able to handle them without throwing tantrums.
The legal asylum seekers are all fine 
THe suffering immigrants you see on the new are the ones here illegally.

The ones bussed to Washington (and Martha's Vineyard) were asylum seekers. They crossed the border and turned themselves in to have their asylum claims processed, which is the procedure under our law.
(December 30, 2022 at 4:16 pm)Deesse23 Wrote:
(December 30, 2022 at 3:49 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: careful, 

Deessee23 will call you a liar. the guy from Germany talking about the mexico border issues

What additional knowledge do i need to have in Germany, in order to deem shuffling around helpless, vulnerable immigrants a thousand miles for a political stunt to be aok?
What do you know that i didnt, that makes this repugnant act not-so-repugnant?

He seems to be trying to imply that because you're in Germany, you're basically a Nazi. That's a laugh, we have more Nazis in the USA, unfortunately.
(December 30, 2022 at 4:40 pm)h4ym4n Wrote:
(December 30, 2022 at 4:37 pm)Helios Wrote: If you would be cool with being dumped in the bitter cold with no winter clothes you aren't all there. And the countries they hiked through were at least freaking warm.

you seem to have a problem with the migrant logic over mine.

they traveled thru several loving countries that are warm.

And when they turned themselves over to border security in Texas (where it's still pretty warm), Abbott had them packed on a bus and sent to DC in the middle of winter. I can't detect any logic being used from your side of the computer, just a series of barely coherent assertions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4932 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 564 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1618 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37