Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 5:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran
RE: Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran
(December 31, 2022 at 5:04 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Fetish is random across cultures. But Middle-Eastern men love the sight of legs and feet, especially white legs and feet.

[Image: screenshot-from-2022-12-31-13-19-23.png]
(December 31, 2022 at 5:20 pm)LinuxGal Wrote:
(December 31, 2022 at 5:04 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Fetish is random across cultures. But Middle-Eastern men love the sight of legs and feet, especially white legs and feet.

[Image: screenshot-from-2022-12-31-13-19-23.png]

Humans are made through sex. The Shiite/Sunni Islamic clergy doesn't want to admit that fact, because if they did then their whole laws and zigzags around the natural practice would fall.

There is an obsession indeed but not as Leonardo17 picture it: instead it is the obsession of the religious Islamic clergy with control:

They are high on vomiting laws that control everything from war to dress codes. 

Your joke is so spot on: the Islamic clergy in the Middle East vomited laws prohibiting the normal natural contact between men and women until men craved the toes, until the region became a big prison.

This what mainly made people explode socially in Iran: especially when everybody knows that the Sunni/Shiite turbans are living fancy and spending all year long in resorts while the people are eating smelly toes.
I have a solution for them:

Just send the women away. That’s the solution for them. Be a “male only” society.

See this is what I call madness. Many Syrian refugees (who are present here in my country) are illiterate. They simply don’t send their women to school. So they cannot even read let alone speak Turkish. And they are still having kids. Even while they have to feed them with sugar that was melted in water (literally).

Grand Nudger will not grant this to me. But As I have said: Being completely insane is not a part of most religious belief system.

There are ideas in society that can be completely inaccurate. Like women being banned from playing soccer in Victorian England in the beginning the 20th century. Ignorance and stupidity is a part of the human experience. Religion has been (unfortunately) an area in which people were able to toss all sorts of nonsense and than call is “the will of God”. My idea is simple: Just ask if they have any evidence. I a reader of the Quran and the Quran doesn’t say that. So I am free to this pure stupidity. (someday I may just pick up one of those and start moving around like Casper. Really I’m this close) Smile
The French Satirical Magazine Charlie Hebdo has a special issue on Ali Khameinei. The regime is furious and closes the French Institute in Teheran.

[Image: Fji-g-CXkAEPYQ5?format=png&name=small]

And Another One:

[Image: FlJPIYBXoAIMY9-?format=jpg&name=900x900]
At least four people were executed so far:

Majid Reza Rahnavard (23), Mohammad Mehdi Karami (22), Mohsen Shekari (23) and Sayed
Mohammad Hosseini (39)

The Executions are said to be completely arbitrary (They were carried out after showcase trials without a fair judgement, based on forced confessions and without any legitimacy in terms of any type of legal procedure).

The Protests in Iran are slowing down but not disappearing entirely. The Iranian diaspora + other oponents of the murderous regime are demonstrating in many European Capitals:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/irans-hardlin...58751.html
[Image: 41_2023-638095086619327282-932.jpg]

Following the execution of the 63 year old Alireza Akbari (former defense minister of the IRI) a march of 12,000 people was organized yesterday evening in Paris with the dramatic pictures from the Eifel Tower with the slogans “Femmes, Vie, Liberté” (Women, Life, Freedom) seen on the Eifel Tower.

Also: The European Parliament is likely to follow suit with Donald Trump’s decision to include the IRGC (the Revolutionary Guards) into the list of terrorist organization and to take more serious actions on the crackdown on peaceful protesters by the IRI. (I hope they’ll get it right this time) Smile

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/...t-protests
I found a very nice article on the control of the way women are supposed to be dressed in several oppressive middle-eastern societies. I suggest you read the full article but I will also make quotations:

Quote:   “In many Muslim majority countries, imposing barriers on women has been a way of informing the world what kind of policy and ideology the government believes in… The closest thing to the morality police of today to be found in early Islamic history is the “Muhtasib,” or observers…  The Muhtasib’s job was to make sure that traders were using correct measures and weights, paying taxes and maintaining hygienic conditions in their establishments… They were not known to target women, and they respected the beliefs of multiple faiths that existed at the time… The Quran does not stipulate that women shouldn’t drive, as in Saudi Arabia, or that women should be forced to wear conservative dress. While the Quran asks both men and women to dress modestly, it does not discriminate (…)

What is important to note is that (Talking about several dictatorial regimes of the Middle-East) these patriarchal practices often are not limited to policing modest dressing for women and penalizing them brutally, but also in forcing them to remove their veil… Women’s rights and choices over their bodies need to be respected – by Muslim majority nations and the rest of the world.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hijab-rules-n...41952.html
[Image: 9d3c5bf30a18e61672bb0c3c87f610a8]

80,000 protesters have organized a demo in LA. Similar demonstrations were organized in almost all parts of the civilized world last week. In fact yesterday (February 11th) was the anniversary of the overthrowing the Iranian Shah by political Islamist mobs in 1979.

One very weird fact: Women living within the borders of the IRI just love their dress code but those who are not forced to adopt this dress code don’t really seem to fit in.  Read
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

Another interesting fact: Islam is a religion that puts huge emphasis on idolatry. For instance there has to be no human or animal image, statue etc. on the direction toward which someone is praying. And the veil or headscarf (if you are a part of those who believe it’s a religious necessity) is just a piece of clothing. There is absolutely nothing sacred in it. But See this:

“Iran is prosecuting a woman who removed her headscarf and threw it on the ground at a public engineers meeting for “disrespecting” the religious garment, as the regime continues its crackdown on dissent.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-prosecut...32046.html

That’s how big they are making a mistake even in religious terms. A piece of clothing is only a piece of clothing. One does not disrespect a piece of clothing. Smile

Back to more serious issues. Iran seems to be following the Afghan example with now efforts to decrease the number of females going to school (perhaps because women had played a leading role in the Women-Life –Freedom movement back in September):

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iranian-girls...20507.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 45 3815 May 29, 2024 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Anti-Hijab movment in Iran Eclectic 192 20422 August 26, 2023 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1903 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 8726 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4975 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Freedom and peace in the Qur'an KuranMumini19 46 5408 May 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8027 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 40484 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 7142 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1314 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold