Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 1:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
RE: The Last Movie You Watched
(February 23, 2023 at 9:17 am)Gwaithmir Wrote: [Image: Uncharted_Official_Poster.jpg]
Snacks

I initially only watched it to see cute Holland, but it ended up being an enjoyable viewing.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Piggy

Quote:An overweight teen is bullied by a clique of cool girls poolside while holidaying in her village. The long walk home will change the rest of her life.
~ Erin Hunter
Something in the Dirt

Quote:Maverick filmmaking duo Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead offer up a twisted reflection of our paranoid times in this inventive mix of buddy comedy and sci-fi thriller.
~ Erin Hunter
We Have A Ghost

Quote:Finding a ghost named Ernest haunting their new home turns Kevin's family into overnight social media sensations. But when Kevin and Ernest investigate the mystery of Ernest's past, they become a target of the CIA.
~ Erin Hunter
Saw "Nope". My recommendation: Nope.
"Red Notice". It was entertaining enough that I don't pine for the two hours back, but it did serve as a stark reminder of why I avoid movies in the action/adventure genre as a general rule.
Wildhood

Quote:Two brothers embark on a journey to find their birth mother after their abusive father had lied for years about her whereabouts; along the way, they reconnect with their indigenous heritage and make a new friend.
~ Erin Hunter
Proximity

Quote:A young NASA JPL scientist is abducted by extraterrestrials, but when no one believes his story he becomes obsessed with finding proof, which leads him on a journey of discovery.
~ Erin Hunter
(February 26, 2023 at 6:53 am)Tomato Wrote: Proximity

Quote:A young NASA JPL scientist is abducted by extraterrestrials, but when no one believes his story he becomes obsessed with finding proof, which leads him on a journey of discovery.

Stopped this movie near the end, and gave it a dislike rating, because it turns out to be a goddamn jesus movie.
~ Erin Hunter
Spin Me Round

Quote:A woman wins an all-expenses-paid trip to a company's gorgeous "institute" outside of Florence, and also the chance to meet the restaurant chain's wealthy and charismatic owner. She finds a different adventure than the one she imagined.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 591 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 4057 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 889 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 647 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 520 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 558 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1799 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2384 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1796 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1882 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer