Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 23, 2024, 3:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Absurd GOP
RE: The Absurd GOP
I haven't been too thrilled about being a Florida Man recently, but here I am still. *sigh*
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I struggle to imagine ANY foreign policy decision the US could possibly make or could have possibly made that's worse than declaring an all-out war on the cartels. At least anything that doesn't involve nuking a fellow nuclear power.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(April 13, 2023 at 8:38 pm)Fireball Wrote: ^ That's why the big fish are reeled in by the Navy (who are in a balaclavas during the trial)? If people in the US quit buying that shit, they'd dry up and blow away, except for the ones who are buying into legit industries.

Treating addiction as an actual national health emergency rather than legal and moral failure would be a nice start.
In other news, Florida AG sues the Biden administration to get them to produce non-existent information about non-existent crack pipes.

Can't we just vote Florida off the island now?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I somehow missed this latest bit of “Oh, for fuck’s sake.”

If we’re going to get this uptight about Michelangelo’s fucking David being exhibited to sixth graders, there’s something seriously wrong. Would it be more worth it to petition King Charles to take the whole US back or to get King Felipe to just take Florida back?

Haven't you learned? Genitals are evil. Wicked. Displaying them is an egregious affront to the righteous virtue of sanctimony.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida is underwater right now and the mayor just said Ron DeSantis “has not yet called. I’m not sure what’s going on.”

DeSantis is in Ohio on a book tour.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/florida...27757.html
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Donald Trump Jr. Tweeted: "Fort Lauderdale is under water and DeSantis is campaigning in Ohio right now instead of taking care of the people suffering in his state."

Fuck, man, how badly have you shit the bed that Trump's failson is actually talking sense?

(April 14, 2023 at 2:56 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Donald Trump Jr. Tweeted: "Fort Lauderdale is under water and DeSantis is campaigning in Ohio right now instead of taking care of the people suffering in his state."

Fuck, man, how badly have you shit the bed that Trump's failson is actually talking sense?

He's only 'talking sense' because DeSantis is likely going to challenge daddy for the nomination. If DeSantis was supporting Trump, junior would be blaming the flooding on drag queens.

In politicial science terminology, this is what is known as 'being an opportunistic cunt' (Thucydides). 

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Marjorie Taylor Green, official spokesperson for the Never Stop The Stupid movement, once declared that American dollars shouldn’t go to foreign countries like Guam.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 47 4800 April 30, 2024 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1356 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 12111 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1902 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 2110 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  The GOP, wtf happened? A Godzilla fan 6 1298 July 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 3021 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  GOP Jesus Minimalist 1 630 November 13, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Okay GOP, now is your time to shine and show how much you really love America GODZILLA 25 3523 July 17, 2018 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1377 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist