Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 1, 2024, 1:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Stupid things religious people say
RE: Stupid things religious people say
Is Taylor Swift Summoning Demons on "The Eras Tour"? Exorcist Issues Warning

As Swift performs the song "Willow" from her "Evermore" album, the singer and her dancers dress in black capes and dance with orbs. Elements of Earth and fire are also a central part of the performance.

Diocese of Nashville exorcist Father Dan Reehil told ChurchPOP why the concert, which includes this performance, could spiritually endanger attendees.

He also explains how the "Willow" performance mimics witchcraft with its use of Earth, fire, black capes, and orbs.

Reehil says those who practice witchcraft "harness energy or they try to harness energy, and they look at the Earth with the elements of water, fire, Earth, and sky. They believe that they can harness this energy in some ways to do good and in some ways to do evil."

"Even if her intent was not to practice any witchcraft or do any of the incantations, she is probably attracting a lot of demons to her concerts."

"That's where the problem can lie because then you have these little girls who you know literally sort of worship her who are now putting themselves in a position where they could be attacked by demonic forces."

https://www.churchpop.com/is-taylor-swif...s-warning/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Cautionary advice on child endangerment from a catholic priest. For once, I think he might just be a subject matter expert.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 29, 2023 at 1:15 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Is Taylor Swift Summoning Demons on "The Eras Tour"? Exorcist Issues Warning

As Swift performs the song "Willow" from her "Evermore" album, the singer and her dancers dress in black capes and dance with orbs. Elements of Earth and fire are also a central part of the performance.

Diocese of Nashville exorcist Father Dan Reehil told ChurchPOP why the concert, which includes this performance, could spiritually endanger attendees.

He also explains how the "Willow" performance mimics witchcraft with its use of Earth, fire, black capes, and orbs.

Reehil says those who practice witchcraft "harness energy or they try to harness energy, and they look at the Earth with the elements of water, fire, Earth, and sky. They believe that they can harness this energy in some ways to do good and in some ways to do evil."

"Even if her intent was not to practice any witchcraft or do any of the incantations, she is probably attracting a lot of demons to her concerts."

"That's where the problem can lie because then you have these little girls who you know literally sort of worship her who are now putting themselves in a position where they could be attacked by demonic forces."

I thought Swift was a demon.  She shouldn't have to summon others.

I know she's popular but she makes me gag.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Maybe it's a phone tree situation.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 29, 2023 at 5:42 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(November 29, 2023 at 1:15 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Is Taylor Swift Summoning Demons on "The Eras Tour"? Exorcist Issues Warning

I thought Swift was a demon.  She shouldn't have to summon others.

I know she's popular but she makes me gag.

I can honestly say, as far as I'm aware, I have never listened to her music.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
[Image: jKqWTEx.png]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Father Dan uses a lot of words to say Ms. Swift makes my peepee swell. Unsure why a woman is having this effect on him, logically, it must be demons.
Exactly. Sexual attraction is sacred. It's between a man, his wife, their small child and a pastor.

(IDK who else watched that shit, but the weirdo goes on for some time about taylors swifts orbs and how shes doing things with orbs. Dans an orb man.)
[Image: Cause.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Christianity has a history. Therefore, Christianity is true and God exists.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about religious (and other) people and the illusion of free will ShinyCrystals 265 15166 December 6, 2023 at 12:21 am
Last Post: Harry Haller
  Why people remain in cultlike religious communities Won2blv 6 701 April 1, 2022 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Theists: What do you mean when you say that God is 'perfect'? Angrboda 103 18196 March 5, 2021 at 6:35 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What will you say to God when you stand before him? The Valkyrie 78 9408 March 5, 2021 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Lightbearer
  Stupid christans look to ban Good Omens Pat Mustard 64 6896 July 11, 2019 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Religious people in the medical field Foxaèr 35 7371 November 11, 2018 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Are religious people really afraid of death? Alexmahone 36 5253 July 3, 2018 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Religious texts used to manipulate people Foxaèr 13 3959 June 10, 2018 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 4405 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  Just how stupid were the ancient Israelites? The Valkyrie 115 15809 June 1, 2018 at 5:39 am
Last Post: Joods