Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2024, 1:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
It's the thought that counts.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
I think 80% of the Bible should be edited completely out. So that the Old Testament and New Testament combined, would be 20% the length it was before. It would be interesting if I was chosen to be part of a group that would determine what the 20% would be. The 10 Commandments would definitely survive.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(January 30, 2024 at 3:11 am)Ahriman Wrote: I think 80% of the Bible should be edited completely out. So that the Old Testament and New Testament combined, would be 20% the length it was before. It would be interesting if I was chosen to be part of a group that would determine what the 20% would be. The 10 Commandments would definitely survive.

Interesting. The Ten would be the first part I'd throw out.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Haven't 100% of the buybull been rewritten, edited, reedited, rewritten, mistranslated, reedited, over and over and over again?

^AI has gotten so good lately.

Boru
After searching on and off for a couple weeks for a gadget I had ordered for sewing and having no luck, last night I was looking for something completely different and the first thing I found was that gadget. Aarrgh! I was going out of my mind knowing it was here somewhere.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Just when I thought it was warming up.....
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(January 30, 2024 at 12:12 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: Just when I thought it was warming up.....

Use less lube.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
Called to make a vet appointment for Quinn to get his vaccines and a general checkup. The lady asked if I wanted to bring Harley in at the same time. That's a no. Mr. Neurotic and Psycho Pup are not getting traveling together for a vet visit.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

(January 31, 2024 at 11:52 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Called to make a vet appointment for Quinn to get his vaccines and a general checkup.  The lady asked if I wanted to bring Harley in at the same time.  That's a no.  Mr. Neurotic and Psycho Pup are not getting traveling together for a vet visit.

Heh. We have four cats, but can only bring three to the vet on the same day - Rio is a such a handful for the techs she gets a separate visit.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2811 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2353 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2774 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2554 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 6614 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2396 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1353 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1407 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 995 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1243 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous