Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 16, 2024, 9:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
(July 13, 2024 at 8:52 pm)Fireball Wrote: Thing is, there are people who hate Biden, too. I guy I know gave me the news not long after it happened, saying, "I wish it was the other guy!".

I'm sure the loons on the far right are making payback plans that may extend to any dem running.

Will Trump incite or quell?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 13, 2024 at 7:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 13, 2024 at 7:14 pm)Belacqua Wrote: There's a photo of him with blood on his ear, fist in the air, and a big American flag behind.

This is like the shot of raising the flag on Iwo Jima.

He's won for sure.

That depends on the next shooter.

Boru

I think this should be the ideal solution;

This way, the only casualty is Trump's campaign... at least assuming that today's right still has at least some redeeming qualities.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(July 13, 2024 at 6:49 pm)brewer Wrote: Appears that someone took a potshot at Trump during the PA rally. Looks like a graze to the right ear/head.

Private Jackson would've closed the deal.

So glad god moved that bullet just enough to blow someone else’s head off.

god is so awesome.

I predict Xians will give god credit for saving trumps life

(July 13, 2024 at 9:12 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: So glad god moved that bullet just enough to blow someone else’s head off.

god is so awesome.

I predict Xians will give god credit for saving trumps life

Isn't there a theistic story of the anti-christ being shot at and surviving? Just saying....
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 13, 2024 at 9:02 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(July 13, 2024 at 6:49 pm)brewer Wrote: Appears that someone took a potshot at Trump during the PA rally. Looks like a graze to the right ear/head.

Private Jackson would've closed the deal.

I'd pick Carlos Hathcock, potato............
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Sadly, he killed someone else. Fortunately, he messed up and made him a hero.
(July 13, 2024 at 9:47 pm)Lek Wrote: Sadly, he killed someone else. Fortunately, he messed up and made him a hero.

The dead guy isn't a hero.

Also, you could use proper nouns as well as pronouns to aid clarity. Who is "he", "he", and "him" in this poorly-written sentence?

(July 13, 2024 at 9:56 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(July 13, 2024 at 9:47 pm)Lek Wrote: Sadly, he killed someone else. Fortunately, he messed up and made him a hero.

The dead guy isn't a hero.

Also, you could use proper nouns as well as pronouns to aid clarity. Who is "he", "he", and "him" in this poorly-written sentence?

The first "he" is the shooter. The second "he" is also the shooter. The "him" is Trump.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The chump ain't a hero for a near miss any more than John McCain was a hero for being captured and imprisoned by the Viet Cong. Which is it going to go, Lek?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 5728 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 593 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1675 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37