Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 19, 2024, 12:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
(August 7, 2024 at 3:56 pm)brewer Wrote: Went out to lunch today (with my wife)  and our server looked like he was as old as I am. I found that sad but am not sure that I should. I tipped him very well and left before he knew.

Maybe he needs the job but maybe he also likes to interact with people.  I get what you mean but maybe it's better for him than being alone, if that's the case.

I love still working.  I could get along without my job but I will stay as long as they will have me.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

(August 6, 2024 at 8:34 pm)Silver Wrote: At a certain age, man tends to lose touch with the younger generations.

What age would that be? I’m in my mid 50s and have a number of acquaintances (and a few close friends) in their late teens and early 20s.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(August 7, 2024 at 4:05 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(August 7, 2024 at 3:56 pm)brewer Wrote: Went out to lunch today (with my wife)  and our server looked like he was as old as I am. I found that sad but am not sure that I should. I tipped him very well and left before he knew.

Maybe he needs the job but maybe he also likes to interact with people.  I get what you mean but maybe it's better for him than being alone, if that's the case.

I love still working.  I could get along without my job but I will stay as long as they will have me.

Maybe, but he didn't look like/act he was enjoying himself. The kitchen staff might be better company.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Theists are like a box of chockluttes.....
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 8, 2024 at 1:10 pm)Silver Wrote: Theists are like a box of chockluttes.....

I really misread that one.
If you have sex with a minor corpse, is it still statutory?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 10, 2024 at 9:51 pm)Silver Wrote: If you have sex with a minor corpse, is it still statutory?

Only if it's still in rigor.
(August 10, 2024 at 9:51 pm)Silver Wrote: If you have sex with a minor corpse, is it still statutory?

You're asking for 'a friend', right?

I'm not sure if that would be considered sexual assault of any kind. Desecration of a corpse, maybe.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Wtf!!
Schopenhauer Wrote:The intellect has become free, and in this state it does not even know or understand any other interest than that of truth.

Epicurus Wrote:The greatest reward of righteousness is peace of mind.

Epicurus Wrote:Don't fear god,
Don't worry about death;

What is good is easy to get,

What is terrible is easy to endure
(August 11, 2024 at 11:31 am)Disagreeable Wrote: Wtf!!

https://atheistforums.org/thread-66015-p...pid2207531
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2653 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2284 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2690 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2487 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 6388 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2379 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1312 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1367 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 976 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1241 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous