Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 1, 2024, 2:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
RE: Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
(December 10, 2012 at 12:57 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Once again, try reading the conversation. I don't have to change my argument. If someone requests my argument, I present it. I'm not obligated to change my argument to something else because of you. I don't force you to change yours. So don't make the erroneous suggestion to tell someone to change their argument. If someone keeps asking you what is two plus two, it's not many new ways to give an answer other than 4.

Understand this, I'm not asking you to change your opinion, i am asking you to at least rephrase your statements or add something to what you've previously said, since spamming is against the forum rules. As a moderator it is well within my duty to tell you to conduct yourself accordingly.
And what conversation? Oh, you must refer to the trollish monologue of yours, despite people trying to interact with you. And it's wonderful that you've got a grasp of basic maths. If you could grasp reality as well, it would be much appreciated.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Chew toy of the week
(December 10, 2012 at 1:08 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Proof of physical change requires observation. Therefore, if scientists claim to observe a species evolve, then we she be able to see video footage of it. The fact is....there is none. Thus proving that it was never observed and evolution is false. Debunked as usual.

Scientists have observed evolution. Next.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/06/11...d-in-a-lab
(December 10, 2012 at 1:09 am)Kayenneh Wrote: And what conversation? Oh, you must refer to the trollish monologue of yours, despite people trying to interact with you.

In terms of conversational interaction, Ali's several thousand generations less evolved than an answering machine; and far less entertaining.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 10, 2012 at 1:08 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Proof of physical change requires observation. Therefore, if scientists claim to observe a species evolve, then we she be able to see video footage of it. The fact is....there is none. Thus proving that it was never observed and evolution is false. Debunked as usual.

DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH???

Video footage is not the ultimate statement of proof.
What kind of a weird logic is that? Ever seen Avatar? Ever been to that planet?
And by the way - video is haram.

Scientific knowlege is aquired by a method called rational critizism!!
Which requires studies which contain conclusions out of observations.
It`s the conclusions which matter not the observations.

Now show me the video footage of yourself to prove that you are real.

And dont even dare to repost or:

[Image: tumblr_m2nd54b4Dq1qkej5ko1_500.jpg]
(December 10, 2012 at 12:59 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote:
(December 10, 2012 at 12:57 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Once again, try reading the conversation. I don't have to change my argument. If someone requests my argument, I present it. I'm not obligated to change my argument to something else because of you. I don't force you to change yours. So don't make the erroneous suggestion to tell someone to change their argument.

Dont fuck with the mods!

........... that`s HARAM!!!

Response: I don't mess with anyone. I'm simply stating the obvious. It's completetly irrational to tell a person to say something new in a debate when every debater has there own style of debate. It's also irrational to tell someone to say something new ...when the same questions are being answered.

It's a very simple question, I ask a mod 10 times what's 2+2 and would like them to answer truthfully without repeating the answer. You can't. It's an irrational concept.
(December 10, 2012 at 1:13 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: [Image: tumblr_m2nd54b4Dq1qkej5ko1_500.jpg]

German, you have to post this baby in the Meme thread! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Chew toy of the week
(December 10, 2012 at 1:13 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: I don't mess with anyone. I'm simply stating the obvious. It's completetly irrational to tell a person to say something new in a debate when every debater has there own style of debate. It's also irrational to tell someone to say something new ...when the same questions are being answered.

It's a very simple question, I ask a mod 10 times what's 2+2 and would like them to answer truthfully without repeating the answer. You can't. It's an irrational concept.

Failed analogy. You keep saying it's five, and you won't tell us how you got that answer (metaphorically, of course). Also, your style? Trolling and spamming is your style? Well...I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
The_Germans_are_coming

DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH???

Video footage is not the ultimate statement of proof.
What kind of a weird logic is that? Ever seen Avatar? Ever been to that planet?
And by the way - video is haram.

Scientific knowlege is aquired by a method called [b' Wrote:
rational critizism[/b]!!
Which requires studies which contain conclusions out of observations.
It`s the conclusions which matter not the observations.

Now show me the video footage of yourself to prove that you are real.

And dont even dare to repost or:

[Image: tumblr_m2nd54b4Dq1qkej5ko1_500.jpg]

Response: More absurdity. You couldn't disprove the fact that the best evidence of physical change is through observation. So in the case of evolution, the best evidence that something evolved is VIDEO. Your argument fails. Debunked as usual.
Ahh fuck it!

I am of to have coffee and blue Goulaises.
Chew toy of the week
(December 10, 2012 at 1:15 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: More absurdity. You couldn't disprove the fact that the best evidence of physical change is through observation.

Did you miss my post, or did you just ignore it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 45 4094 June 28, 2024 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 1152 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 22841 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Atheist Quran study version 1. Mystic 21 4768 October 30, 2018 at 5:49 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 4228 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4622 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1274 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3269 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1080 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day ScienceAf 37 7381 October 26, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh