Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is muhammad a white dude?
Is muhammad a white dude?
I mean Jesus you can have. But just considering how often the hadiths brags about muhammad's whiteness. The only counter argument is that he is not as white mentioned once.

But let me know : P

Jurairi reported:
I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ).
Sahih Muslim 2340 a

Abu Juhaifa reported:
I saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) that he had white complexion and had some white hair, and Hasan b. 'Ali resembled him.
Sahih Muslim 2343 a

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was neither very conspicuously tall nor short-statured, and his color was neither glaringly white nor brown; his hair was neither very curly nor very straight; Allah commissioned him (as a Prophet) when he had reached the age of forty years, and he stayed in Mecca for ten years and for ten years in Medina; Allah took him away when he had just reached the age of sixty, and there had not been twenty white hair in his head and beard.
Sahih Muslim 2347 a

Abu Tufail reported:
I saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and there is one amongst the people of the earth who (are living at the present time and) had seen him except me. I said to him: How did you find him? He said: He had an elegant white color, and he was of an average height.
Sahih Muslim 2340 b
RE: Is muhammad a white dude?
You speak like Yoda.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(April 12, 2018 at 4:39 am)c172 Wrote: You speak like Yoda.

I am not huge fan of Star Wars but whatever you think is cool!
I don't think it's cool. But hey, thanks for the kudo.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(April 12, 2018 at 5:05 am)c172 Wrote: I don't think it's cool. But hey, thanks for the kudo.

You are quite welcome sir ^^
Why would I spend one minute worrying about Muhammed's or Jesus's skin color?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(April 12, 2018 at 6:08 am)chimp3 Wrote: Why would I spend one minute worrying about Muhammed's or Jesus's skin color?

Because it is fun on a historical level. But in USA among African American communities they make this into a big deal most likely counter argument aswell. Though history can sometimes be racist for everyone for ironic reasons. I just like to be real, and their argument is a tad bit amusing to me when they argue about this stuff
(April 12, 2018 at 6:09 am)Ruckus123 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 6:08 am)chimp3 Wrote: Why would I spend one minute worrying about Muhammed's or Jesus's skin color?

Because it is fun on a historical level. But in USA among African American communities they make this into a big deal most likely counter argument aswell. Though history can sometimes be racist for everyone for ironic reasons. I just like to be real, and their argument is a tad bit amusing to me when they argue about this stuff
Enjoy yourself. I don't give a shit!

(April 12, 2018 at 6:12 am)chimp3 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 6:09 am)Ruckus123 Wrote: Because it is fun on a historical level. But in USA among African American communities they make this into a big deal most likely counter argument aswell. Though history can sometimes be racist for everyone for ironic reasons. I just like to be real, and their argument is a tad bit amusing to me when they argue about this stuff
Enjoy yourself. I don't give a shit!

But you did enough to reply
(April 12, 2018 at 6:34 am)Ruckus123 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 6:12 am)chimp3 Wrote: Enjoy yourself. I don't give a shit!

But you did enough to reply

I like to be real.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 21529 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  8000 Muslims massacred by White, racist European non-Muslims. All Euro vs Euro WinterHold 92 17737 June 13, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 3988 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4373 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1189 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1049 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day ScienceAf 37 6952 October 26, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  The Sufi Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever according to al-Saud's henchmen? ReptilianPeon 4 1583 June 26, 2016 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Darwins Disciple
  We need to talk about Muhammad mralstoner 28 3444 June 15, 2016 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  The Basics of Islam 3: Robert Spencer on Wasn't Muhammad Peaceful? mralstoner 3 1521 May 30, 2016 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd