Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 10:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Measles Outbreak at Vaccine-Denying Church
RE: Measles Outbreak at Vaccine-Denying Church
(August 27, 2013 at 12:33 pm)Drich Wrote: Done.

That won't quite cut it, I'm afraid (and before you can quote me out of context, I'm not afraid, that was a figure of speech). I want to see you do it, not just you telling me. How else am I going to know if you really did, you being so trustworthy and all? Or if you were sincere?

(August 27, 2013 at 12:33 pm)Drich Wrote: Now you pray for the same thing.

Since when was that part of the deal? The idea was for you to put the Evil Eye on me, then when I am staring down death I fall on my knees and beg Jesus to take away my boo-boo. Then I tell everyone, if I am still alive, so you can have your orgasm.

(August 27, 2013 at 12:33 pm)Drich Wrote: Ask God to Give you or take away anything in your life (Health, wealth, or anything that you hold in your heart, before God.) Ask Him to drag you through the afflictions of Job, if that is what it takes.

Oh, you're too late. Far, far too late. Everything I hold dear was taken away from me long before I got the chance to point and laugh at you. I was an atheist before, I was an atheist at the time and I am still an atheist. It's going to take a lot more than some silly little man on the internet to change that.

(August 27, 2013 at 12:33 pm)Drich Wrote:
(August 27, 2013 at 11:03 am)Stimbo Wrote:
(August 26, 2013 at 11:10 pm)Drich Wrote: Just know I generally get what I pray for.

This after all those threads in which you tell us prayer doesn't work that way?

I pray 'thy will be done.' "thy will" has been outlined in the John 12 posted above.

Then if it's your god's will anyway, why bother? It's not going to take any notice of you, any more than we do.

(August 27, 2013 at 12:33 pm)Drich Wrote: Again I not praying you contract something and die for it for the sake of spite I am praying that God gives you the gift of an illness like what is being discussed so you can tear down the walls you put up to keep you from Him.

Drich has officially lost it, ladies and gentlemen. What a beautiful example of Christian love. Your fellow Christlickers must be so proud to have you in their number.

(August 27, 2013 at 12:33 pm)Drich Wrote:
(August 27, 2013 at 11:10 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Submitted to fstdt.com.

Maybe you can also post an orgin link so people who visit that site can find this one.

Don't worry, origin links are automatic there. You can't submit a quote without one.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 27, 2013 at 2:38 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(August 27, 2013 at 2:03 pm)Drich Wrote: I guess you'll see. Fore that day will be here before you know it.

Oh, I wish you would die soon too.

That is something I was told by my 'messenger.' He did say: "A candel that burns at both ends burns twice as bright, but only 1/2 as long."
This is getting as creepy as Mark Dreher.

Or is it just me?
(August 27, 2013 at 3:03 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: This is getting as creepy as Mark Dreher.

Or is it just me?

It's not just you. I used to find Drich merely annoying, but mostly harmless. Now it feels like he's gone completely over and around the rainbow on us.
(August 27, 2013 at 2:59 pm)Stimbo Wrote: That won't quite cut it, I'm afraid (and before you can quote me out of context, I'm not afraid, that was a figure of speech). I want to see you do it, not just you telling me. How else am I going to know if you really did, you being so trustworthy and all? Or if you were sincere?
I only turned one key and entered 1/2 the launch code. you have to also turn your key and enter your code. Otherwise my efforts are pointless.

Quote:Since when was that part of the deal?
Since when I mentioned it.

Quote: The idea was for you to put the Evil Eye on me, then when I am staring down death I fall on my knees and beg Jesus to take away my boo-boo. Then I tell everyone, if I am still alive, so you can have your orgasm.
again no. I pointed out this is a prayer I have prayed for myself in the past (I'm honestly scared to pray it anymore, because of all of the hurt that has rained down upon me, but I am asking God to help me pray this prayer once again.) I simply offered you to have the same oppertunity I had. In the end you are the one who has to pray "God's will be done in your life."

Quote:Oh, you're too late. Far, far too late. Everything I hold dear was taken away from me long before I got the chance to point and laugh at you. I was an atheist before, I was an atheist at the time and I am still an atheist. It's going to take a lot more than some silly little man on the internet to change that.
Indeed, so why not ask God to rain down what you need in spades? If there is no God what will daring Him to smite you possiable yeild? (That's how I got to see the gates of Hell/daring God to show me what the 'big deal' was.)

Quote:Then if it's your god's will anyway, why bother? It's not going to take any notice of you, any more than we do.
Indeed... but then again you all on this web board do interact, question and challenge me. Which would mean God does take notice of me as most of you do.

Quote:Drich has officially lost it, ladies and gentlemen. What a beautiful example of Christian love. Your fellow Christlickers must be so proud to have you in their number.
Why? Because I do not well wish you, for the rest of your life, even IF it means your final judgement will see you to Hell?

From the beginning I did not want to be a superfical 'christian'/well wisher. I was willing to pay any price to be real. To have a Real understanding and working knoweledge of God. This prayer took me through Hell on earth, but now that part of the this journey has subsided (for a while at least) I have been given what I asked for.

Now I simply offer it to you.
(August 27, 2013 at 2:59 pm)Drich Wrote:
(August 27, 2013 at 2:38 pm)Chuck Wrote: Oh, I wish you would die soon too.

That is something I was told by my 'messenger.' He did say: "A candel that burns at both ends burns twice as bright, but only 1/2 as long."

But still not as hot per cubic unit as, oh, magnesium.

What is the point of your candle if it barely helps with the visibility?
Drich, do you think you could get your god to smite me? That crazy Mark guy wouldn't do it. Maybe you could put in a good (bad?) word for me.
(August 27, 2013 at 3:19 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(August 27, 2013 at 3:03 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: This is getting as creepy as Mark Dreher.

Or is it just me?

It's not just you. I used to find Drich merely annoying, but mostly harmless. Now it feels like he's gone completely over and around the rainbow on us.
I am the Same person as before. You now know just a little bit more about me.

I've faced death, abuse, disease, and my wifes drug addiction. I did not run from any of these things. I turned into them and learned to lean on God when it all got too much to bear. As a result of being broken by life so many different times in so many different ways, i learned the humility needed to let go my love of self, and seek the wisdom and knoweledge of God. Once we learn how to identify God according to scripture His acts/presents will become appearent in our lives.

As a result I can now 'be' where God wants me to 'be.' I know when to wait, when to act and when to go 'all in' in life. I turned this knoweledge into a very sucessful company, that is now getting international recognition for what we do. I travel all over the country teaching other people/companies how to do what I have learned to do here in my home town. To the point I have been offered a buy out arranged by the main distributor here in the US.

I do not say this stuff to brag, I am pointing out that I do not live on a compound operating in a vacuum from the rest of the world. I've been given a gift and it was put on my heart to share. Which obligates me to share.

(August 27, 2013 at 3:22 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Drich, do you think you could get your god to smite me? That crazy Mark guy wouldn't do it. Maybe you could put in a good (bad?) word for me.

I'll tell you what I told Stimmy. If you want God to 'smite you.' All you have to do is ask Him to do so. I dared God at one point in my life to do that very thing, as a result I got to see the 'gates' of Hell.

(I dared God to show me what the big deal was.) So He did.
(August 27, 2013 at 2:59 pm)Drich Wrote:
(August 27, 2013 at 2:38 pm)Chuck Wrote: Oh, I wish you would die soon too.

Your "messenger" hid the important part from you. He should have told you that twice, nah, ten times your brightness is still total darkness.
(August 27, 2013 at 3:39 pm)Drich Wrote:
(August 27, 2013 at 3:22 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Drich, do you think you could get your god to smite me? That crazy Mark guy wouldn't do it. Maybe you could put in a good (bad?) word for me.

I'll tell you what I told Stimmy. If you want God to 'smite you.' All you have to do is ask Him to do so. I dared God at one point in my life to do that very thing, as a result I got to see the 'gates' of Hell.

(I dared God to show me what the big deal was.) So He did.

You misunderstand my purpose, Drich. I don't want god to smite me. I believe he's wholly incapable of doing so, being nonexistent and all of that.

What I'm asking you to do is demonstrate that he can. You know, since you almost always get what you ask for in prayers, per your own claim. Why would god listen to me? I'm just an unrepentant godless sinner with blasphemy in his heart.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1311 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life? Greatest I am 30 2781 July 26, 2020 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4213 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Church update:children's church k2490 15 10678 June 26, 2013 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Rahul