Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 3:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Measles Outbreak at Vaccine-Denying Church
RE: Measles Outbreak at Vaccine-Denying Church
(August 28, 2013 at 7:02 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Drich, you judgemental prick...please hasten your departure for the pearly gates so you can be judged your damned self. You know who gets to talk shit about REMF's in the field? Not you, you pompous wannabe ghost talker, hiding safely behind two oceans and a 'puter screen. You just shat all over the one organization that insures your retarded drivel can be spewed unimpeded...and I don't mean your fucking tax dodging church. When you call soldiers douche bags, with contempt, you done fucked up, ass wipe. Mess with the bean, get the burrito, Holmes. I don't give a rat's happy ass if it's Sgt. Suzy Secretary from the AF Reserve. You, sir, owe your life, liberty and pursuit of damning others to those in uniform, past, present and future. An apology should have been a foregone conclusion, but I bet you can't unwedge your inflated head from your colon long enough to try.

What fucking gall you have.
Clap

[Image: damn-son-you-just-got-served.jpg]
I really enjoyed those pics, Tex. Thank you for sharing.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(August 28, 2013 at 12:42 am)missluckie26 Wrote: Yeah uh, I made that one Drich. For another thread. Nice breakdown, it took five minutes and I made the red with the paintbrush in photoshop.

As for the quote itself, it's from the Mauthausen internment camp. Admittedly it's word for word quote is this:

"If there is a God, he will have to beg my forgiveness."

My bad. I was merely trying to portray the meaning of the original sender, didn't know I'd be hounded to the details about what cell block it was in. Block C, by the way.

"I believe in god, even when he is silent" also carved into the wall of that same concentration camp. That separate but whole poem is quite depressing, actually.

Any reply about the rest of my post or we just going to ignore that happened?
Do you have a link to this quote?

(August 28, 2013 at 3:30 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(August 27, 2013 at 11:59 pm)Drich Wrote: So because it could have happened it did happen? ..and you know this how? Faith? Or do you have the proof I was looking for? Oh, that's right you only need proof for all things God. You are willing to believe any possibility out there that says there is no God or that a particular person hated God on blind faith alone.

Hey D-bag, I'd like to point out that you, without even knowing where the quote was physically located or even being able to recognize a computer graphic over the real thing, decided it didn't exist because it didn't fit with your own worldview. Maybe you should stop acting like you have a fucking intellectual leg to stand on, here. If anyone's employing faith here, it's you, but I guess believing one sided nonsense is sort of wound around the core of your being, isn't it?

And while we're at it, can the "you all just hate god" crap, you trembling waif.

Oh, and by the way, I notice that you focused in on the inscription itself, maybe to divert attention away from the fact that my dear Luckie's own personal experience proves you wrong on your broad, offensively general "there ain't no atheists in foxholes" shtick? Perhaps you'd like to do the honest thing and retract that, upon being given verifiable proof that it's wrong?

I did not decide anything I simply asked for "objective proof" and in my search I saw where the pic originated from. And look them up.

How is that any different that what you all have claimed to do with the bible?

Why is it ok to question God in such a way and not question people in the same way?
(August 28, 2013 at 8:02 am)BadWriterSparty Wrote: I really enjoyed those pics, Tex. Thank you for sharing.

You bet! Glad you like them. I'm enjoying this Instructor job while I've got it, but, in two more years, it's right back to a squardron, and eventually, right back out to sea!
(August 28, 2013 at 8:07 am)Drich Wrote: I did not decide anything I simply asked for "objective proof" and in my search I saw where the pic originated from. And look them up.

Right, that's why you were throwing around the word "faith," and accusing us of having an incommensurate requirement for proof regarding this as opposed to god claims. Not a great look, before you even knew a damn thing about the picture.

Quote:How is that any different that what you all have claimed to do with the bible?

Because when we do it, we're not leaping desperately to the defense of a presupposition we already have.

Quote:Why is it ok to question God in such a way and not question people in the same way?

See above. Also, just saying: extraordinary claims versus mundane ones. It's interesting you'll be okay with miracle claims, yet demand exacting evidence of this fairly mundane one. But isn't that always the way, with you guys? "Demand evidence, just... don't look at these god claims too closely..."
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Listen here Drich. I gave you what you needed to look it up and if a book source and eye witness visitor accounts aren't good enough for you then I'd say take a long hard look at that book you consider Truth. I trust people who visit Mauthausen over your after-the-fact piece of fictional literature any day. Its not like my souls on the line after all, its a quote. Im not telling you to repent your sins over it or anything.
love how you yet again have yet to offer anything up but Dodge tactics the the actual message my post was portraying.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(August 28, 2013 at 7:02 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Drich, you judgemental prick...please hasten your departure for the pearly gates so you can be judged your damned self. You know who gets to talk shit about REMF's in the field? Not you, you pompous wannabe ghost talker, hiding safely behind two oceans and a 'puter screen. You just shat all over the one organization that insures your retarded drivel can be spewed unimpeded...and I don't mean your fucking tax dodging church. When you call soldiers douche bags, with contempt, you done fucked up, ass wipe. Mess with the bean, get the burrito, Holmes. I don't give a rat's happy ass if it's Sgt. Suzy Secretary from the AF Reserve. You, sir, owe your life, liberty and pursuit of damning others to those in uniform, past, present and future. An apology should have been a foregone conclusion, but I bet you can't unwedge your inflated head from your colon long enough to try.

What fucking gall you have.
What are you a nazi? When did "freedom" mean we all must think as you do? When did serving this country entitle you to more "freedom" than anyone else. If you are going to wave the flag and soap box about what you've done to give me the right to say that I think then, have the courtesy to let me speak. Or be labeled a hypocrite.

To say every man and woman who has ever served in the military is a hero is a lie. There are pretenders out there who do not deserve the same honors as our combat vets, and when they take those honors or repersent the selfs as the honorable men and women who actually put themselves in harms way then something needs to be said, the line needs to be redrawn, again to seperate posers from the actually men and women who serve on the front lines.

Not the support troops do not deserve honor or distinction. They are not to be held in the same light even amongst themselves as those who actually fight and die for this country. To do so robs the men who have fought and died of the honor due them. They can not speak against this dishonorable practice, so I will.. Even if it ruffles the feathers of a few a-holes who think their service to this country calls for the personal worship of every man woman and child, no matter what they did.
(Good or bad)

The simple fact is not every man who serves this country is a hero. Some are the exact opposite. To stereotype everyone on the works and actions of a few is not right. In that way all secondary troops should be willing to set a place of honor above and beyond the honor due them for those combat troops who stand between them and the bad guys as well, not take the honor from those men and award it to themselves.
(August 27, 2013 at 11:07 pm)Drich Wrote: which is my point. God offers to personally interact with you. To teach you Himself. To write on your heart what is written in scripture. So that when someone asks you a question about God you can answer first in such a way, as to later look it up and find it written the same way.

Why do I get the feeling you think you can sway me somehow?

Look, Drich, you might as well be trying to sell me healing crystals, because your claims are on part with those. Like I said, everyone that tries to sell me on the idea that they know the path to god has nothing but nonsense to stand on, as you have just demonstrated..

(August 27, 2013 at 11:07 pm)Drich Wrote: that after life there is only emptiness. No God.

I don't follow, because I don't believe there is emptiness after life. I believe there is non-existence, which is entirely different.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 28, 2013 at 8:42 am)Drich Wrote:

“No, don’t call me a hero. Do you know who the real heroes are? The guys who wake up every morning and go into their normal jobs, and get a distress call from the Commissioner and take off their glasses and change into capes and fly around fighting crime. Those are the real heroes.”
(August 28, 2013 at 8:33 am)missluckie26 Wrote: Listen here Drich. I gave you what you needed to look it up and if a book source and eye witness visitor accounts aren't good enough for you then I'd say take a long hard look at that book you consider Truth. I trust people who visit Mauthausen over your after-the-fact piece of fictional literature any day. Its not like my souls on the line after all, its a quote. Im not telling you to repent your sins over it or anything.
love how you yet again have yet to offer anything up but Dodge tactics the the actual message my post was portraying.

Also what sense does it make to reply to mine and not his? I sure hope you have a response Drich. Ignoring what I have to say is nothing like ignoring what he's just given you to mill over.

So, no you don't have a link to this quote. Is that your answer?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1308 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life? Greatest I am 30 2781 July 26, 2020 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4212 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Church update:children's church k2490 15 10678 June 26, 2013 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Rahul