Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 1:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Measles Outbreak at Vaccine-Denying Church
RE: Measles Outbreak at Vaccine-Denying Church
(August 28, 2013 at 9:14 pm)Ryantology Wrote: You'd think that if you were the theist around here known best for inventing motives and putting words in other people's mouths, and you leave behind an embarrassing surplus of proof that you do it all the time, your two brain cells would create at least enough friction to make you realize that it's really stupid to pretend that you don't do these things.

Make sense yo..... I'm biting my tongue!

Where in my very truthful observations did I, "invent motives", and "put words in your mouth"?!

You are just trying to discredit me as a person. Your constant assault on my character is as clear as glass. There is no reason for it otherwise. To WHO I might add? WhoTF cares if I'm a liar or not? Me, that's about it sherlock!

The biggest collection of profane liars, haters and exaggerators ever to be found is right here in this forum making mountains out of ant hills. Tearing down the good majority of Christians with vile anger that's grossly undeserving and wrong!

Here is my entire post for all to examine....instead of taking your bullshit as fact:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: Miracles and Anti-supernaturalism

"Lucky"? Nice try....

Obviously, none of you took any time whatsoever to read the article.

If you did, you would know there were 4 Jesuits that survived, and lived full, healthy lives afterwards...while no one within several miles of the blast lasted more than 15 years. Also, they were 8 blocks from ground zero. Nothing survived that close. The wood rectory building was the only wooden structure standing anywhere in the city. There were no other catholics or otherwise in or around the church at the time of the blast. Just the priests that had just finished praying!

Even in the light of your ignorance, and denial you should be wondering how something like this could happen?

But alas, proof of anything to do with religion isn't enough for people who don't want any.

Jesus gave us understanding to the purpose and ways to a full life. And all we need do is open that door. Who are we to demand proof from God? And who can think like God?

If there is an independent spiritual evolution to be acheived [in this life] to a greater purpose, this is actually a great way for God to sort us out. Because in the scheme of things, this life is an eye-blink compared to all eternity!

And what we say, and do will be accounted for. Jesus said, "I will not judge you... You will judge yourselves."

So, no matter what you "think" you believe... that statement proves that you are in some inner conflict about denying God.

No matter what man has done, created, written or said for against Him. God still hasn't had the final word....yet!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If your aim is just to piss me off... you aren't! You are just motivating me to [piss you off] even more! Get used to me bubby I'm planted here!

--------------------------------------
Quis ut Deus?
(August 28, 2013 at 10:48 pm)ronedee Wrote: Get used to me bubby I'm planted here!

Like a case of tertiary syphilis.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(August 28, 2013 at 10:48 pm)ronedee Wrote: Make sense yo..... I'm biting my tongue!

Bite harder.

Quote:You are just trying to discredit me as a person.

Martyr card. Look, if your character is disreputable, get over the fact that we don't exactly have any respect for you. You must, at this point, expect ridicule to fly at you from all sides.

Quote:WhoTF cares if I'm a liar or not? Me, that's about it sherlock!

Just you? I care. I care a great deal. I know I speak for just about everyone here that if the words coming out of your mouth are lies, I for fuck's sake would want to know. If you can be caught in a lie, then it's important that it's brought up so that we can keep our sanity sane.

Quote:Tearing down the good majority of Christians with vile anger that's grossly undeserving and wrong!

Are lies undeserving of ridicule? If your child lies to you about something, do you not punish him or her? If a person commits perjury in a court of law, that person is then held in contempt of the court. We hold you, ronedee, in contempt of these forums. You must redeem yourself before we can put any trust in your words.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(August 28, 2013 at 11:14 pm)BadWriterSparty Wrote: Are lies undeserving of ridicule? If your child lies to you about something, do you not punish him or her? If a person commits perjury in a court of law, that person is then held in contempt of the court. We hold you, ronedee, in contempt of these forums. You must redeem yourself before we can put any trust in your words.

et tu brute?!

well... you will have to physically remove me! I don't see anyone that can do that.

(August 28, 2013 at 10:57 pm)popeyespappy Wrote:
(August 28, 2013 at 10:48 pm)ronedee Wrote: Get used to me bubby I'm planted here!

Like a case of tertiary syphilis.

hmmm.......more like your conscience tormenting you! Daily if possible.
Quis ut Deus?
(August 28, 2013 at 11:20 pm)ronedee Wrote:
(August 28, 2013 at 11:14 pm)BadWriterSparty Wrote: Are lies undeserving of ridicule? If your child lies to you about something, do you not punish him or her? If a person commits perjury in a court of law, that person is then held in contempt of the court. We hold you, ronedee, in contempt of these forums. You must redeem yourself before we can put any trust in your words.

et tu brute?!

I'll agree that you've shown some insight and a hint of promise. I think that's why you're surprised that I would call you out like this, since I've even repped you in the past. But isn't it interesting how we are so willing to give you praise and high-fives when you make sense and don't lie, but when you willfully disregard anything that smacks of reason, we never hesitate to call foul. There is a method to our madness.
(August 28, 2013 at 11:29 pm)BadWriterSparty Wrote:
(August 28, 2013 at 11:20 pm)ronedee Wrote: et tu brute?!

I'll agree that you've shown some insight and a hint of promise. I think that's why you're surprised that I would call you out like this, since I've even repped you in the past. But isn't it interesting how we are so willing to give you praise and high-fives when you make sense and don't lie, but when you willfully disregard anything that smacks of reason, we never hesitate to call foul. There is a method to our madness.

I'm sorry that you have to sort through all my lies to get the bits of truth from me. But, if i were the tremendous "liar" some people make me out to be....

well, I don't "think" I would be bombarded with so much love from just about everyone!

I can't fart w/o someone saying I just lied! pffft...whoops! another lie!Tongue

whoa! i was just getting used to spock! Now you look like my grandad! And he's been dead for 20 years!
Quis ut Deus?
You don't like ol' Sparky? Wink
(August 28, 2013 at 10:48 pm)ronedee Wrote: Where in my very truthful observations did I, "invent motives", and "put words in your mouth"?!

Quote:You are just trying to discredit me as a person. Your constant assault on my character is as clear as glass. There is no reason for it otherwise. To WHO I might add? WhoTF cares if I'm a liar or not? Me, that's about it sherlock!

Does... does nobody else want to pick up on this? Am I gonna have to... you know? Okay...

[Image: IronyTrain.png]

Choo choo! Ronny, better get a-fucking-board!

Quote:The biggest collection of profane liars, haters and exaggerators ever to be found is right here in this forum making mountains out of ant hills. Tearing down the good majority of Christians with vile anger that's grossly undeserving and wrong!

Oh, sorry. I guess the irony train just ran you over, instead.

Quote:Here is my entire post for all to examine....instead of taking your bullshit as fact:

Incidentally, Ronny, the entire thread is open for public viewing. Which means that Min's excellent google fu analysis of what actually occurred is also right there, for everyone to see. Not to mention other rebuttals from myself and others. All of which you seem to be ignoring.

Can the irony train go in reverse? I think we need it to back up for another run!
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Oh, and incidentally Drich, when you pray that we all get some kind of deadly disease, this is the company you're keeping:

[Image: tumblr_ms9ywmvJzY1raw1oio1_500.jpg]

Congratulations!
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(August 29, 2013 at 3:00 am)Esquilax Wrote: Oh, and incidentally Drich, when you pray that we all get some kind of deadly disease, this is the company you're keeping:
Congratulations!

They are praying so people die and go to their version of hell. I am praying my 1/2 of that prayer (you have to pray the other half) so you wake up from your pride, and live eternally.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1308 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life? Greatest I am 30 2779 July 26, 2020 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4212 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Church update:children's church k2490 15 10676 June 26, 2013 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Rahul