Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 5, 2024, 3:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Daily quotes
RE: Daily quotes
“If I were dead, I wouldn't be sad, and I wouldn't be glad, because I wouldn't be.”
― Marcus Sedgwick

"But that's me, I'm paranoid. Every time I see a dead body, I think it's been murdered."

Columbo, "Etude In Black"

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang
Quote:I almost shudder at the thought of alluding to the most fatal example of the abuses of grief which the history of mankind has preserved -- the Cross. Consider what calamities that engine of grief has produced!
-- John Adams, letter to Thomas Jefferson
"Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than the atoms in your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about the universe:

You are all stardust.

You couldn’t be here if stars hadn’t exploded, because the elements weren’t created at the beginning of time, they were created in stars. So forget Jesus, stars died so you could live.”

-- Lawrence Krauss
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 14, 2013 at 10:00 pm)Stimbo Wrote: "Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded."

Well, yeah except all that hydrogen. Big Grin
Hey, I didn't write it; I'm just the messenger! Smile
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
"We choose to masturbate, not because it is easy, but because it is hard."
(September 20, 2013 at 4:22 am)Stimbo Wrote: "We choose to masturbate, not because it is easy, but because it is hard."

BA DUM CHA!
How many of you heard JFK in your head saying that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evil Quotes From Evil Bastards The Architect Of Fate 2 483 December 16, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Homemade Quotes, "ABBA sucks, doesn't count." Brian37 37 2703 May 21, 2020 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Your Favorite Religious/ Scriptural Quotes chimp3 37 4221 May 6, 2020 at 11:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Irreverent Quotes vulcanlogician 83 10913 January 27, 2018 at 5:18 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  I was looking at daily birth/death statistics Foxaèr 8 1473 May 27, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Terrorism daily explodes from my ass Foxaèr 16 1757 October 11, 2016 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Star Your favourite Atheist Celebrities Quotes! Zaphod Beeblebrox 20 5793 September 20, 2016 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Quotes taken out of context game. Losty 25 3283 September 3, 2016 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
Video Great movie quotes... Aractus 48 5087 February 21, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Converse in movie quotes ApeNotKillApe 2 1111 February 10, 2016 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Athene