Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 2:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women rights in Islam
RE: Women rights in Islam
(October 26, 2013 at 1:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I wonder if fuckhead realizes that mohammed never drove a car, either?

ROFLOL
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
(October 24, 2013 at 4:24 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote:
(October 24, 2013 at 2:22 am)cato123 Wrote: You're an idiot. The secular (Western) world places a premium on individual liberties, not law by average. This is why we don't require half the population to stroll around in inverted garbage bags.
I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot
for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving
do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly
Or do you think that all boys over 16 are better than the ones under 16

Thinking

This is definitely the funniest thing I've read on this site in months.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Hey, Muslim Scholar, here you go. The civilized world is laughing at you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
Ha! A buddy just emailed me that clip.

Not big on music, are they?

You'd think they'd love The Stones!"
(October 26, 2013 at 1:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I wonder if fuckhead realizes that mohammed never drove a car, either?

I'll bet mo-mo got to fuck a goat or two though.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
The woman is evil in their culture. She is seen as unclean. Long as they are married - Women/Girls = Making Babies, Men/Farm Animals/Boys = pleasure. I am not sure why this is still going tho. I thought this post was dead?
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(October 27, 2013 at 1:57 am)Dragonetti Wrote: The woman is evil in their culture. She is seen as unclean. Long as they are married - Women/Girls = Making Babies, Men/Farm Animals/Boys = pleasure. I am not sure why this is still going tho. I thought this post was dead?
can you give a reference from Islamic text to support your LIES?

(October 29, 2013 at 4:30 pm)Muslim Scholar Wrote: can you give a reference from Islamic text to support your LIES?

Can you give me a reference from Islamic text to support the decree that women should wear sacks over their heads?
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
(October 24, 2013 at 4:24 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot

Thinking

Um, no, that law applies to both sexes dumbass. Saudi Arabia prevents women from driving even if they are over 16, but boys get to drive. We are not sexist like your dumbass men.

I'll give some of your men credit for understanding how fucking stupid you look, like the guy from the Arab world in the parody video posted in this thread.

If the majority of your men were like him, we'd have no problem with you. Women in the west are not property, and are not subject to roles forced on them by men. Our girls/women get to make their own life choices and have the same rights as men.

How about YOU and the middle east catch up with the modern world, you'll stop looking stupid and you'll feel much better.
(October 24, 2013 at 4:24 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote:
(October 24, 2013 at 2:22 am)cato123 Wrote: You're an idiot. The secular (Western) world places a premium on individual liberties, not law by average. This is why we don't require half the population to stroll around in inverted garbage bags.
I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot

Thinking

Woah, you are actually a complete and utter cretin. Every letter you type is laced with iron-age dogma. It's like you've been frozen in time with the Mammoths and Mastodons and you've just thawed out. The reason that the western world has perfectly sensible laws regarding children driving cars is because we've reached a general consensus after years of debate and reasoning. Many laws in the west distinguish between young and old because of developmental psychology. Children don't project manage power stations, they don't run for mayor and they don't hold driving licenses because they lack the mental aptitude to do such things, because they're still in a stage of development, as reasoned and agreed by people from many professional spheres (Medical science, psychology, lawmaking etc).

Your worldview is stuck in a time lock, in which distinguishing between the functional roles of men and women still dominate your petty thought processes. Not allowing children to drive cars makes sense for SO MANY reasons and in no way compares to the bar on women from driving cars in the arab gulf. How dreadful it must be to see the world through your eyes, never having the opportunity to sit back and think "what if my prophet was mentally retarded, or was just making shit up?" which is the ENTIRE basis for your awful belief system. What pig-ignorant foolishness.

Oh and your Maya Wallace video is tragic. Just tragic. I'd stop short of calling her an idiot, she's just naive and vulnerable and was in the wrong place in the wrong time. She didn't know it was the truth, and her friends didn't have evidence for anything, at all. This is a perfect example of what happens when you mix naivity and susceptibility with gang-up treatment and lack of encouragement to read a range of sources. Pasting links about Scottish converts doesn't confirm the truth of anything. I'm amazed you've not cut'n'pasted Cat Stevens quotes yet, or maybe you have and I haven't found them yet.

Instead of pasting links and crawling away, why not take a few minutes to really sit down and describe to us what the mind of a derranged, sexist pig feels like.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6555 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2359 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 8431 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4912 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8001 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 39971 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 7107 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1302 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Niqab and Muslim Women WinterHold 34 9649 August 31, 2017 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Islam and Women Lebneni Murtad 48 8299 March 6, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: WinterHold