Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 2:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Hall of wit and epicness.
RE: Hall of wit and epicness.
(November 8, 2013 at 6:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Ronedee Wrote:Stop persecuting the people of God. It's unfair, and not true.

Stop ass-raping the altar boys. That would be one way to get some respect.

I for one, quite value Mins ability to say what I'm thinking.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(November 14, 2013 at 4:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:When the only thing that matters to you is the other person's happiness, when you can't stand to be away from them, and when you wish strongly to bump uglies in a glorious fashion.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that comes under the heading of 'stalking', not love.

Boru

...brought to you by the "So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong department"...
(November 17, 2013 at 11:51 pm)whateverist Wrote: Well if you have a date pass out on you try to get some snaps to share.

Epic. Damn skippy.
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
EPIC good call chuck!

(November 20, 2013 at 2:18 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(November 20, 2013 at 2:11 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: FFF, I said "homosexual behaviour" is evil. I did not say gay people are evil. The op is still wrong.

Using big words and making comically overreaching appeal to nondivine authority to attempt to impose your ridiculous pet peeves upon those whose action do neither you, nor any nonwilling participants, any harm?

Christains don't endorse god's hatred. You are right. There is no god to have any hatred for you to endorse.

You invent a god so you can claim endorsement for your own hatreds.

(bold added by me to highlight epic good call)
Some of you just love to speculate on my motives. Project much. Interesting how the policy implications I discussed are summarily ignored in favor of accusing Christians of hate. Again, project much.
(November 20, 2013 at 5:00 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Some of you just love to speculate on my motives. Project much. Interesting how the policy implications I discussed are summarily ignored in favor of accusing Christians of hate. Again, project much.
The mighty mirror of self-righteousness is aimed at your lot Chad, not ours.
Remember, Chad, that we can only base our speculations on what you choose to present to us. If this is how some of us see you, it may not be a matter of projection so much as what you allow us to see.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 20, 2013 at 5:00 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Some of you just love to speculate on my motives. Project much. Interesting how the policy implications I discussed are summarily ignored in favor of accusing Christians of hate. Again, project much.

[Image: D7612546_714_090052059]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 24, 2013 at 1:13 pm)whateverist Wrote: Eternity has nothing to do with measuring the extent of time, but only the depth of now.
This quote is so epic it needs its own soundtrack.
(November 27, 2013 at 2:42 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(November 27, 2013 at 2:27 pm)apophenia Wrote: If there's no law against it, I presume he's okay with one of the nuclear capable nations just "giving" Israel a greater nuclear capability, some warheads, and plenty of launch vehicles, as well as enough Patriot ABM installations to ring their entire border and cover Israel from sea to sea. Oh hell, we've got troops in the region, ain't no law against carpet bombing a bunch of belligerent Muslim shitheads and reducing their status as "first world" to "stone age relic."

Quote:...ain't no law against carpet bombing a bunch of belligerent Muslim shitheads and reducing their status as "first world" to "stone age relic."
...hmmm, I don't know if bombing those Muslim belligerents back to the stone age would actually work though. I mean, when you think about it, how far would that set them back? A week, at most?

[Image: orson-welles-applause-gif.gif]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 15078 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1713 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 10301 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition) Jackalope 117 35493 December 4, 2016 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Hall of Utter Cuteness and Intense Adorableness Edwardo Piet 51 8316 September 9, 2016 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  AF Hall of Horror Foxaèr 32 3460 July 18, 2016 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hall of Salad, Word Salad that Is Jenny A 35 6935 September 27, 2015 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Tongue Hall of Irony Bob Kelso 0 1333 June 26, 2015 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
Star Internet Hall of Crazy Tea Earl Grey Hot 5 3594 May 16, 2014 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  Privacy concerns from [split] AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition) Rayaan 178 39008 January 8, 2014 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Rayaan