Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet Hall of Crazy
Star 
Internet Hall of Crazy
This is sort of like the AF Hall of Shame but for completely looney comments you find on other sites like YouTube, Facebook, blogs etc.

This is one I saw on YouTube

"Sin is the transgression of God's commandments! Grace only covers REPENTED sin and we are to sin no more, as it states in our bible. Obedience is the FRUIT of Faith. If we don't produce FRUIT then we are cut off like a branch that produces NO fruit. I implore you all to READ your bibles in CONTEXT, THE WHOLE BIBLE NOT JUST THE NEW TESTAMENT. You cannot understand the new testament unless you fully understand the old testament as Peter states in the new testament. REPENT AND OBEY WITH LOVE FOR YOUR FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN. THE TIME OF SORROWS IS UPON US."

"According to Ancient documents Men have Giant Genes; the Y Chromosome is a Giant Gene and NOT from Earth; Giant Y Gene Men invaded Ancient Earth and put their
Giant Male Y Gene on Ancient Woman; Melanin is Artificial , it was made by these fallen Men; Melanin is iron-based Artificial Gene; they put it on the Ancient Women ,
so they could USE the Ancient Woman as a Foundation to build their own Alien Y Chromosome seed; a sort of identity Theft ; that means ALL Men and NON-african /Mixed Women are this
Alien Y chromosome invader seed. These Giant Y Gene men Encircled ( crucified) Ancient Woman With their Giant Y Gene."
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Internet Hall of Crazy
Dearest Toph, forgive me, but... I must inquire: does this... 'Hall of Madness', as it were.. include only such uninspired, unimaginative, and downright boring demonstrations of self-confusion... or does it extend its loving borders such to include the likes of... well... myself?

Alice: And if not, there may be more than one way to skin a cat, if you'll pardon the expression.
Cheshire Cat: Most unpleasant metaphor. Please avoid it in future.

You feel me, yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q&feature=kp
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 16, 2014 at 12:57 am)Alice Wrote: Dearest Toph, forgive me, but... I must inquire: does this... 'Hall of Madness', as it were.. include only such uninspired, unimaginative, and downright boring demonstrations of self-confusion... or does it extend its loving borders such to include the likes of... well... myself?

Alice: And if not, there may be more than one way to skin a cat, if you'll pardon the expression.
Cheshire Cat: Most unpleasant metaphor. Please avoid it in future.

You feel me, yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q&feature=kp

You know I can't control you.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(May 16, 2014 at 1:01 am)Tea Earl Grey Hot Wrote: You know I can't control you.

Of course I know that. Otherwise my name would not be "Alice", but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAqZb52sgpU

I like what I do is the same as I do what I like, don't you agree? So I do.
Curiouser and curiouser.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(May 16, 2014 at 1:15 am)max-greece Wrote: Curiouser and curiouser.

Terse and oily, he can never bathe quite long enough. Levitate

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You might be crazy if… BrokenQuill92 22 1061 December 28, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Internet Utopia Ahriman 71 5289 October 7, 2021 at 8:53 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Mid-late 2000's internet was the best time for the web. Mechaghostman2 6 803 June 14, 2020 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Damn Florida, you so crazy no one 8 399 April 12, 2020 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why is it internet fandom has some of the nastiest people? A Godzilla fan 10 803 October 7, 2019 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Hall of wit and epicness. Something completely different 852 265579 August 4, 2019 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Japanese are crazy purplepurpose 10 1652 November 17, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2669 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13767 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1642 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37