Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 11:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Onward Christian Sol... Rapists?
RE: Onward Christian Sol... Rapists?
(April 20, 2014 at 9:34 pm)Sid Wrote: Sorry for the delay folks I had a beautiful Easter dinner with my friends and family. Jesus has risen! Purely outstanding! Perhaps I am completely naive as this is my first atheist forum, but I don't really understand the outward name calling. Is it customary on this site to make wild assertions of a persons character or purpose? Should I, in return, be as offensive to sound or appear to have more conviction? Folks, unless you haven't learned yet, just because your louder, angrier, aggressive, or treating, doesn't make you right. I've sat through too many conferences, meetings, or events to be swayed by other's agendas. No matter how passionate!

What is so promising or what is the compelling benefit a person would gain from being an atheist? Why am I inferior and you are superior?

It's simple, really. You're a presumptions, ignorant, foolish, misinformed little prick, and we're not.

You've come onto here, insulted us all, and then played the persecution card when you get called on it. It's pretty clear you know fuck all about who 'we' are and what 'we' do and don't believe.

You rape little boys. I have no idea whether you do or not, but I'm going to follow your example and presume things are true when they're not. So for sake of argument, how many boys give or take have you sodomised? It's ok, you can tell us. We're obviously experts at the whole rape thing. Did any of them eat your loads? I bet you enjoyed it.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Quote:In a statement read out by Archbishop Silvano Maria Tomasi in September 2009, the Holy See stated "We know now that in the last 50 years somewhere between 1.5% and 5% of the Catholic clergy has been involved in sexual abuse cases", adding that this figure was comparable with that of other groups and denominations.[4]

Quote:The report determined that, during the period from 1950 to 2002, a total of 10,667 individuals had made allegations of child sexual abuse. Of these, the dioceses had been able to substantiate 6,700 accusations against 4,392 priests in the USA, about 4% of all 109,694 priests who served during the time covered by the study.[2] Roughly 4% of the priests were accused, therefore.
[/quote]

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Children’s Bureau report Child Maltreatment 2010 found that 9.2% of victimized children were sexually assaulted
Studies by David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center, show that:
1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;
Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident;
During a one-year period in the U.S., 16% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
Over the course of their lifetime, 28% of U.S. youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
Children are most vulnerable to CSA between the ages of 7 and 13.

This is just one single year in one country. Two wrongs don't make a right. I have stated several times now in this thread that MAN Is flawed, regardless if they are a school teacher, police officer, store clerk, plumber, or yes priest. Are you tearing down schools, police stations, stores, and pulmbing professions?.
(April 21, 2014 at 6:37 pm)Sid Wrote: This is just one single year in one country. Two wrongs don't make a right. I have stated several times now in this thread that MAN Is flawed, regardless if they are a school teacher, police officer, store clerk, plumber, or yes priest. Are you tearing down schools, police stations, stores, and pulmbing professions?.

I don't see any organization of plumbers committed to hiding it whenever a plumber rapes a child, and to keep that plumber safe from the legal system. I do, however, see that in the church. Dodgy

I also take it that you're unwilling to apologize for the unprovoked, unwarranted and entirely unnecessary attack on all of us that you began this conversation with, and are hoping that we'll all forget about it, like any good theistic coward would?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Apologies for what? I think you owe me an apology for modifying or falsely interpreting my post. You all are just delusional and on a frenzy to attack the Catholic. Go back and read the countless insults and derogatory comments. Quite a slant on who's offending who. Why would it bother you anyway? I asked a question I didn't make a declaration. By the way, cussing at me is rather entertaining.
(April 21, 2014 at 6:51 pm)Sid Wrote: Apologies for what? I think you owe me an apology for modifying or falsely interpreting my post. You all are just delusional and on a frenzy to attack the Catholic. Go back and read the countless insults and derogatory comments. Quite a slant on who's offending who. Why would it bother you anyway? I asked a question I didn't make a declaration. By the way, cussing at me is rather entertaining.

Why are you here?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 21, 2014 at 6:51 pm)Sid Wrote: Apologies for what? I think you owe me an apology for modifying or falsely interpreting my post.

Are you high?

Did you, or did you not post this as your first post here?

(April 19, 2014 at 6:17 pm)Sid Wrote: From a religious point of view this is considered a tragic situation, but remove religion or any form of moral compass, isn't this called "a good night out" to the average atheist?

If you'd care to explain how we've "modified" or "falsely interpreted" this - we're all ears.
Quote:It's simple, really. You're a presumptions, ignorant, foolish, misinformed little prick, and we're not.

You've come onto here, insulted us all, and then played the persecution card when you get called on it. It's pretty clear you know fuck all about who 'we' are and what 'we' do and don't believe.

At least you guys are aggressive and passionate about this. I don't think I could go around being so intolerant and profane. Seems very tiring and confrontational. Does this work? I mean do you get resounding and positive results for those you disagree with?
(April 21, 2014 at 6:51 pm)Sid Wrote: Apologies for what? I think you owe me an apology for modifying or falsely interpreting my post.

Apologies for this, you intractable douche:

Quote:From a religious point of view this is considered a tragic situation, but remove religion or any form of moral compass, isn't this called "a good night out" to the average atheist?

There's only one way to interpret this: you called us all in favor of child rape. And then you decide to get all shocked when you got called on this breathtaking bullshit. So sorry that holding you accountable to your actions makes you uncomfortable, but if you hope to have any kind of respect tossed your way you should retract the completely slanderous first post you decided to make.

You don't get to shit all over us and then act affronted when we don't take kindly to it.

Quote:You all are just delusional and on a frenzy to attack the Catholic.

Yes, yes, nobody ever has legitimate points, we're all just on this crusade to persecute the Catholics for no reason. Change the fucking record, martyr. Rolleyes

Quote: Go back and read the countless insults and derogatory comments. Quite a slant on who's offending who. Why would it bother you anyway? I asked a question I didn't make a declaration. By the way, cussing at me is rather entertaining.

You didn't ask a question, you made an insinuation, one you knew would be inflammatory before you said it. Don't try to wriggle out of this one, fucker.

Oh, and by the way? The cussing is a free gift, from us to you, in addition to comprehensive refutations of each and every sentence of your vile effluent, before you get it into your head that you can just skip over what we say because we used bad words.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(April 21, 2014 at 6:51 pm)Sid Wrote: I asked a question I didn't make a declaration.

Oh, I get it. You're one of those disingenuous JAQoffs.

Just. Askin'. Questions.
(April 21, 2014 at 6:57 pm)Sid Wrote:
Quote:It's simple, really. You're a presumptions, ignorant, foolish, misinformed little prick, and we're not.

At least you guys are aggressive and passionate about this. I don't think I could go around being so intolerant and profane. Seems very tiring and confrontational. Does this work? I mean do you get resounding and positive results for those you disagree with?

Why are you here?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 91809 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7644 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6428 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej