Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 12:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Atheism
RE: Muslim Atheism
(July 30, 2014 at 11:02 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote: That's normal. . . we do have differences of understanding, and understanding comes with experiences and maturity etc. . it is the same with 7 years old kid cannot understand the syllabus in the university, but that doesn't make the syllabus in the university is wrong. . .

How old are you MA? I am 53, I have been married twice and have 6 children. I have worked all my life , I have been an electrical maintenance engineer and a commercial deep sea diver...I read two books a week , 104 books last year. That's my life experience.
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it
(July 30, 2014 at 11:04 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: And there you go again implying we're all just simply too dumb to understand your enlightened philosophy. Dodgy

No. . I'm explaining about "human understanding" Big Grin

(July 30, 2014 at 11:11 am)vodkafan Wrote: How old are you MA? I am 53, I have been married twice and have 6 children. I have worked all my life , I have been an electrical maintenance engineer and a commercial deep sea diver...I read two books a week , 104 books last year. That's my life experience.

According to you that is the truth ?

My life experience. . I can stop taking food and drink for month, to empty my self and explore from external self. . . .
(July 30, 2014 at 11:07 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Me too. . but I don't live long to figure out everything and need shortcut. The Book is my shortcut. . . as equal to other Books, it is a shortcut. . .so that I don't have to experienced everything to find out the truth. That' how human develops.

By comparing it with nature and the overall system of life. . . the "signs". The truth must corroborate the overall system of life. The Quran and the overall system of life is a complete "Book".

I can't agree with you on this MA. Somebody else's rulebook is not a shortcut it is a dead end....it is an end to thinking and weighing up and using your own mind. Thinking

It is a limitation.

(July 30, 2014 at 11:11 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote: According to you that is the truth ?

My life experience. . I can stop taking food and drink for month, to empty my self and explore from external self. . . .

So what else have you done in your life apart from fasting when you are told to? Have you been through the experience of losing your parents? Have you lived away from home, have you ever been in love, or had sex? These are all life experiences.
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it
How many drugs do we think it took to addle the OP's mind?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 30, 2014 at 11:02 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote:
(July 30, 2014 at 10:42 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Because nobody here can understand a damn thing you're trying to say.

That's normal. . . we do have differences of understanding, and understanding comes with experiences and maturity etc. . it is the same with 7 years old kid cannot understand the syllabus in the university, but that doesn't make the syllabus in the university is wrong. . .

No but it still does mean you're full of shit.

You see, there's thing called reality. But don't worry if you're not familiar with it, it's apparent you left it behind long ago
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

The smell of cognitive dissonance in the evening.
You gotta love it.
(July 30, 2014 at 11:56 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: You see, there's thing called reality. But don't worry if you're not familiar with it, it's apparent you left it behind long ago

Hang on guys, give MA a chance, I think we are making progress Thinking
(July 29, 2014 at 9:45 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Muslim Atheism: Accept ALL religions and ALL Gods through the principle of justly balanced from the Quran (Confirming Function)[/list]

Why not just be Ahmadi or B'hai?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(July 30, 2014 at 11:59 am)Bibliofagus Wrote: The smell of cognitive dissonance in the evening.
You gotta love it.

Man could you even call what MA is experiencing cognitive dissonance? I think it's a few levels beyond that. It could be that he's transcended it altogether. Like a super saiyan but just without the awesome power or ability to do anything except delude himself.

(July 30, 2014 at 12:00 pm)vodkafan Wrote:
(July 30, 2014 at 11:56 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: You see, there's thing called reality. But don't worry if you're not familiar with it, it's apparent you left it behind long ago

Hang on guys, give MA a chance, I think we are making progress Thinking

He's been here before and the most progress we made then was that he left.

(July 29, 2014 at 9:45 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: I have figured out my own system from the Quran. .

[Image: pillarsofislam.png]

Main differences:
  • Atheism : Reject ALL religions and ALL Gods.

Theism : Accept their religion and their God(s) only.

Muslim Atheism: Accept ALL religions and ALL Gods through the principle of justly balanced from the Quran (Confirming Function)

What a steamy pile of pony loaf.

Scientific method is a system. Coming up with your own personal mental masturbation is merely you trying to make yourself feel smart.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I'm here: a Muslim. My Philosophy in life. What is yours;Muslim? WinterHold 43 8754 May 27, 2018 at 12:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger