Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 8:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Day will come as a trap on all the world
RE: That Day will come as a trap on all the world
(September 3, 2014 at 7:36 pm)professor Wrote: Hi JHC, kinda early for throwing in the towel. I mean- I only posted this morning.

You misunderstand prof. A suitable time after your rapture day comes and goes without hide nor hair of Jesus and friends, I would suggest to you, as a mental health professional might, isn't it time to take stock and reevaluate how you came to believe something so sincerely/deeply, and then have it not come to pass?

This morning and the timing of your post has nothing to do with what I said.

If the rapture occurs, you can be the first to slit my throat during the "Harvest" if that's what gets Jesus off.

So, my deal is admit you are horribly off the rails; perhaps consider seeking professional help.

or,

you and your Jesus army can slit my throat. Video tape it and put it on godtube.com for all of the faithful to watch in Heaven. Angel Cloud

Deal?
(September 3, 2014 at 7:36 pm)professor Wrote: Losty. no deal, however I will be bringing a present.
Not at all creepy Dodgy
(September 3, 2014 at 7:36 pm)professor Wrote: Hi JHC, kinda early for throwing in the towel. I mean- I only posted this morning.

beccs, I may be crazy but I am not stupid.

Boru, it would be wise to not play games with some of the most evil organizations on the planet- banks.

Losty. no deal, however I will be bringing a present.

I hope you're really invincible then, because I don't have any guns but if you show up uninvited I will most likely empty a can of pepper spray in your face.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Good luck, bub. Of course no one will change their perspective based on your wild claims. All I ask is you genuinely try to become more humble regarding all your religious claims after this fiasco. Preface all your religious claims from then forward with "..in my humble opinion". Be quick to acknowledge that everyone is in just as good a position to believe as they do as you are. Worry less about winning points with god and more about earning respect from non-believers and those who believe differently than you do.
(September 3, 2014 at 7:44 pm)Losty Wrote:

beccs, I may be crazy but I am not stupid.

Boru, it would be wise to not play games with some of the most evil organizations on the planet- banks.

Losty. no deal, however I will be bringing a present.

I hope you're really invincible then, because I don't have any guns but if you show up uninvited I will most likely empty a can of pepper spray in your face.

I've had creepy guys offer me their "present" before!

Devil
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 3, 2014 at 7:47 pm)Beccs Wrote: I've had creepy guys offer me their "present" before!

Devil

Usually, at the Amtrak station, I insist on payment before any "presents" are shown. $50 minimum!
Am I lucky or what? I've only been a member here for a couple of days, and a racist troll hands me a gift like this!
I talked with my christian wife, who tells me that this is BS. If she says it, I believe it Tongue
Man are you guys off target.
JHC, God's purpose is Life.
You got the devil and God mixed up. It is Satan's troops RIGHT NOW that are doing what you describe.
Losty, you guys who deny the supernatural are in my sights- to instruct and bless.
See, the supernatural is coming on 2 fronts.
We know the AC and FP will be doing their wonders. I do not want anyone to be sucked in to them- they are headed for the lake of fire. You cannot follow them.
It seems presumptuous to me that humans can know the mind of an all powerful being and when he will decide to destroy life as we know it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1435 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2767 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Chris Brown should be come a Christian Tarasoft11 15 2544 September 7, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. SavedByGraceThruFaith 2761 770602 September 6, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How Long Will Christians Wait for the End Time to Come? Rhondazvous 237 36917 September 3, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 69881 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  'it will come back to you' Longhorn 23 5122 June 20, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Christians Come to the Waters... daver49 2 1264 March 20, 2015 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why Christians come to atheist forums watchamadoodle 112 25082 March 17, 2015 at 3:32 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  And Hells come back to haunt me themonkeyman 515 226984 April 15, 2014 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: snowtracks