Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 4, 2024, 6:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Day will come as a trap on all the world
RE: That Day will come as a trap on all the world
(September 25, 2014 at 7:51 am)professor Wrote: Hi Fidel, as per post #1:
Within 24 hours of the 25th.
Right or wrong, I would do it all over again (but won't)- it has been a lot of fun.
"D" day is supper on Friday, Eastern Standard Time.
If I am still here then, I will proceed with Donation and Departure from AF.

You don't need to go, professor.

[Image: ET_Moon.jpg]
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Don't go prof! Anybody can make a mistake.
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it
(September 24, 2014 at 6:47 pm)professor Wrote: Ya know, this site is a real exercise in bi-polarity for me, sometimes (like now) you guys are as much fun as a barrel of monkeys.
Other times, I think "Oh man, I should go and see what's cooking" but am reluctant.
Is this normal?

There is nothing normal about you.

(September 24, 2014 at 7:34 pm)professor Wrote: I went to the website for the Torah Calendar
http://www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2014M7
And it looks like I have until sundown on the 26th in Jerusalem which is 7 hours ahead of me in Eastern Standard time.
So, if nothing happens by the evening of Friday here in WNY, I will prepare the crow for a meal and hit the "Donate" button.
You guys down under are pushing things a bit.

So you're Jewish? Thinking
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
No need to be a drama queen and leave AF, Professor. Deep down, you knew this was all bullshit, didn't you? Stick around and enjoy the company. Unlike your imaginary friends who will let you down, as they must, we are real.
(September 25, 2014 at 8:01 am)RobbyPants Wrote:
(September 25, 2014 at 7:56 am)Losty Wrote: What time do we start? I'll try not to be late, but I have an important appointment today. Blush

You'd better not be late. If it's just me and a bunch of dudes standing around, I'm gonna be pissed.

I will try to hurry, but I can't miss this appointment.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Crossless1,
You may not believe this, but I have not been flinging poo. I consider the identity of the AC an established fact. If the "Clues" were placed end to end- they would reach to the moon.
Not counting direct revelation to various believers (both Black and White) as to who he is.

The deal w/ the Rapt. is a bit different. As per the Jewish wedding sequence- the coming Groom/ Messiah never tells his espoused bride the day He comes, rumors come and clues get dropped- but no date.
So I stepped out on some clues without the factual knowledge I possess about the impostor.

I am only a quarter Jewish, but every true Christian is grafted into the tree anyway.

As for mistakes. I have been real good at that.
But, the other day, I was smiling, thinking that I got thru the minefield of life and am at the door of astounding adventure.

Regardless of when it comes, the next big event on God's list is the Snatch.

Have been thinking, if wrong ( will still donate) I will leave my going away up to the guys and girls who can't stand me the most (a weighty list).
I consider myself a guest here.
If even one of them says Bye Bye- I will honor their desire.
(September 25, 2014 at 9:45 am)professor Wrote: Regardless of when it comes, the next big event on God's list is the Snatch.

Well, boys will be boys. Wink
(September 25, 2014 at 9:54 am)Crossless1 Wrote:
(September 25, 2014 at 9:45 am)professor Wrote: Regardless of when it comes, the next big event on God's list is the Snatch.

Well, boys will be boys. Wink

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=87074&d=1406566285]
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(September 25, 2014 at 9:45 am)professor Wrote: Crossless1,
You may not believe this, but I have not been flinging poo. I consider the identity of the AC an established fact. If the "Clues" were placed end to end- they would reach to the moon.
Not counting direct revelation to various believers (both Black and White) as to who he is.

The deal w/ the Rapt. is a bit different. As per the Jewish wedding sequence- the coming Groom/ Messiah never tells his espoused bride the day He comes, rumors come and clues get dropped- but no date.
So I stepped out on some clues without the factual knowledge I possess about the impostor.

I am only a quarter Jewish, but every true Christian is grafted into the tree anyway.

As for mistakes. I have been real good at that.
But, the other day, I was smiling, thinking that I got thru the minefield of life and am at the door of astounding adventure.

Regardless of when it comes, the next big event on God's list is the Snatch.

Have been thinking, if wrong ( will still donate) I will leave my going away up to the guys and girls who can't stand me the most (a weighty list).
I consider myself a guest here.
If even one of them says Bye Bye- I will honor their desire.

There are some bitter and vitriolic people on this forum, be warned. But your probably the only christian on here that I consider a likeable human, with the exception of one or 2 others.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
What are these clues that point to Obama being the anti-Christ?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1466 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2797 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Chris Brown should be come a Christian Tarasoft11 15 2600 September 7, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. SavedByGraceThruFaith 2761 781112 September 6, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How Long Will Christians Wait for the End Time to Come? Rhondazvous 237 37507 September 3, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 70803 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  'it will come back to you' Longhorn 23 5149 June 20, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Christians Come to the Waters... daver49 2 1272 March 20, 2015 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why Christians come to atheist forums watchamadoodle 112 25538 March 17, 2015 at 3:32 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  And Hells come back to haunt me themonkeyman 515 228735 April 15, 2014 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: snowtracks