Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Day will come as a trap on all the world
RE: That Day will come as a trap on all the world
Bad Wolf, I just came back as I was thinking about clues.

One of the people I listen to a lot and like immensely is Jonathan Kleck.
He prophesied about O before the first election (the results of which made me aware of O's destiny).
Johnny was first at bat so to speak.
Everyone here will think Kleck is even beyond me.
Here is a recent vid by him: (one of many)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgE_lcoF...UQ&index=3

A short vid by a black brother:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sycNVIxL...Q&index=14

One more by Jonathan (a little longer):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5dv4yiV...Q&index=61

Jonathan is on blogtalk radio at 8 o clock EST - This is it 4321 (his website - http://www.be4thefire.com)
The flack I get is nothing compared to Kleck.
He is truly on the front line.
(September 25, 2014 at 12:31 pm)professor Wrote: The flack I get is nothing compared to Kleck.
He is truly on the front line.

Wrong line. They're handing out the anti-psychotic meds over there.
You realize prophecies only issue from escapees from psychiatric wards, right?
Seeing as professor is oh so humble, I'll be looking forward to his recognition that he got this utterly wrong and just made up a bunch of bullshit.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(September 25, 2014 at 11:10 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: What are these clues that point to Obama being the anti-Christ?

There are no clues; only "clues". Prof's choice of punctuation ought to be a clue. I doubt they'd reach the moon, though. Not unless he dropped his trousers first.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 25, 2014 at 12:38 pm)Chuck Wrote: You realize prophecies only issue from escapees from psychiatric wards, right?

Oi - I'm standing right here!

I'm perfectly sane and I've got the discharge papers to prove it!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 25, 2014 at 12:42 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(September 25, 2014 at 11:10 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: What are these clues that point to Obama being the anti-Christ?

There are no clues; only "clues". Prof's choice of punctuation ought to be a clue. I doubt they'd reach the moon, though. Not unless he dropped his trousers first.

The implication is that clues have a length.
How many clues big was the Ark?
Today I ran for how many clues?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

What if we equipped christians with rocket backpacks? It seems god and jesus need help from science to get things done Big Grin
Hey Prof......haven't heard any trumpetsound emanating from the roots of my gourds. Think they just haven't realized that today's the day? Maybe butternuts are agents of satan?

(I've got a raging clue right now DBP)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Yea Prof i'm not going to watch those, please just tell me the clues that convinced you that Obama is the anti-Christ. Wouldn't it have just been easier to do than posting videos?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1402 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2762 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Chris Brown should be come a Christian Tarasoft11 15 2542 September 7, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. SavedByGraceThruFaith 2761 767348 September 6, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How Long Will Christians Wait for the End Time to Come? Rhondazvous 237 36841 September 3, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 69397 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  'it will come back to you' Longhorn 23 5120 June 20, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Christians Come to the Waters... daver49 2 1264 March 20, 2015 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why Christians come to atheist forums watchamadoodle 112 25012 March 17, 2015 at 3:32 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  And Hells come back to haunt me themonkeyman 515 226620 April 15, 2014 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: snowtracks