Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 4, 2024, 6:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Day will come as a trap on all the world
RE: That Day will come as a trap on all the world
Would a plague sound better?

Smile
(September 30, 2014 at 11:43 am)professor Wrote: What Rob (thanks Bro) was referring to is the occult practice of turning things upside down in order to make a prophecy right in our faces, but because it is upside down or backwards- we don't know it.
You're going to have to limit the "we" portion of that claim to fucking morons. It takes a little more than turning something upside down for me not to notice it. Am I supposed to be afraid of this satan character, after you've described it as such an inept bumbler? This is gods terrifying nemesis? Sigh.......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Hail Satan! Full of grace!

Such a crafty fellow,

Always puts a smile on my face.

666 forever baby!
(September 30, 2014 at 11:43 am)professor Wrote: An "Infestation" - that was a good one Chuck. The kind of thing that makes coming here fun.

What Rob (thanks Bro) was referring to is the occult practice of turning things upside down in order to make a prophecy right in our faces, but because it is upside down or backwards- we don't know it.
See, the devil believes heavily in doing prophecy.
But he can't just blow his cover and tell us up front his diabolical plans.
He has to hide them.
When I say, "He", I mean (like everything else -it comes from the top -down), he inspires his minions, in the same way as God inspires His.
Much of the illuminati stuff we see are even done by people who (without realizing it) are being used by Satan.
You're welcome, I said I had your back.
As far as inspiring his minions goes, you can pretty much attribute the carrying out of his desires to all the unsaved; "you belong to your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do..." John 8:44. This is why the bible describes God as the "Lord of hosts" well over 200 times. There is no neutral area, either you're for God or against God and the works that you do will be for one or the other. Y'all are in the matrix, God is knocking, wake up!
(September 30, 2014 at 12:56 pm)RobZombi Wrote: God is knocking, wake up!

Ohh, so here's why children starve to death in Africa. Good old Yahweh is busy 'knocking'.

Does he do it on his own or does he bring his old friend Zeus with him? I heard he was great at 'knocking' too.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(September 30, 2014 at 12:56 pm)RobZombi Wrote: You're welcome, I said I had your back.

So, you guys picked a ring yet?

(September 30, 2014 at 12:56 pm)RobZombi Wrote: There is no neutral area, either you're for God or against God and the works that you do will be for one or the other.

Actually there is a neutral area. It's called "show me this god of yours. Then show me why I should worship it". If you can't even do that basic thing, all your threats of dread retribution only carry meaning in your own head.

(September 30, 2014 at 12:56 pm)RobZombi Wrote: Y'all are in the matrix, God is knocking,

No, that would be the sound of your brain rattling around.

(September 30, 2014 at 12:56 pm)RobZombi Wrote: wake up!

Oh, the irony - it burns!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I hate the you're with or against me mentality, especially when it fuels war in the middle east
(September 30, 2014 at 1:00 pm)oukoida Wrote:
(September 30, 2014 at 12:56 pm)RobZombi Wrote: God is knocking, wake up!

Ohh, so here's why children starve to death in Africa. Good old Yahweh is busy 'knocking'.
God suffered right along beside us. Why? Because He had to. But this is beside the point. You don't reject God because of pain and suffering. You reject God because you don't want to be accountable to anyone or anything.
If you really wanted to know God even in the midst of pain and suffering, then you would be searching for answers as to why this has to be, not mocking it a priori. Just look at what you said to me in your last response to me. You told me to prove Christianity before I engage in what I said, yet what I said was in direct response to Brakemans question about what the bible says to support Obama being the AC. Any honest objective assessment of just this one example shows that you are simply here to be divisive and that's okay.
I love it when presups accuse US of asserting something a priori.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
RobbyZ, when Jesus said that, he was specifically speaking to the Jewish leaders.
Today, that would be equivalent to those who profess to know God but are Hippocrates.
No one here fits that profile.
One of my friends whom I trust said, the Lord told him:
If you don't have love in your heart toward people- you are not going up (when the trumpet sounds).
If you have ought against you brother- your place at the Wedding Supper will be empty.
Now, please don't cover my back. I can't pull arrows out of it fast enough.
I know you mean well. How about praying about it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1466 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2797 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Chris Brown should be come a Christian Tarasoft11 15 2600 September 7, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. SavedByGraceThruFaith 2761 781132 September 6, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How Long Will Christians Wait for the End Time to Come? Rhondazvous 237 37507 September 3, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 70804 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  'it will come back to you' Longhorn 23 5149 June 20, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Christians Come to the Waters... daver49 2 1272 March 20, 2015 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why Christians come to atheist forums watchamadoodle 112 25538 March 17, 2015 at 3:32 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  And Hells come back to haunt me themonkeyman 515 228735 April 15, 2014 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: snowtracks