Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 5:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
RE: The Last Movie You Watched
Out of the Dark

Trailer:
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(June 27, 2013 at 9:36 pm)Sionnach Wrote: One of the most intense movies I have seen in a long time. A must see!

Any intellectual content in the film? After I read the compendium, it sounds like more mass culture.
(January 14, 2015 at 8:14 pm)Michael Schubert Wrote: Any intellectual content in the film? After I read the compendium, it sounds like more mass culture.

My reason for watching a movie is to escape reality for a bit, not to attempt to wrap my brain around an intellectual film that makes absolutely no sense.

But that's just me.

Love is Strange

Trailer:
~ Erin Hunter
The Impossible
Trailer:

Dark Summer
Trailer:

I Love You Phillip Morrs
Trailer:

~ Erin Hunter
In what I hope proves to be a temporary bout of insanity, my SO insisted on renting God's Not Dead, which proved to be every bit as bad as I expected -- worse really. If I want to watch propaganda that will insult my intelligence and make me angry, I'll stick to films with actual artistic value like Birth of a Nation or Triumph of the Will. You might think this Holy Spirit we hear so much about could help inspire Fundy filmmakers to just once produce a film that isn't utter garbage.

After that ordeal, and to cleanse my cinematic palate, I watched Boyhood, which I thought was quite good.
We've seen Pete's Dragon too many times. My kids know every word to this song.

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
magnolia, The only movie that I would give 10/10 .

[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
I enjoyed the shit outta this movie. Do yourself a favor ........

[Image: Evolution.png]

(January 10, 2015 at 8:46 pm)rasetsu Wrote: [Image: Edge-of-Tomorrow-Poster-Crop-600x393.jpg]

I ABSOLUTLY love ground hog day type of movies. The idea of doing a day over and over again till you can get it perfect seems like a fun concept.

TRich made me watch 'boyhood' Oscar nominated movie that took 12 years to make, because they filmed peter dinklage's son over the course of twelve years as he grows up.. I can imagine this 'Oscar worthy' movie was the brain stormed together after a baked showing of 'the Truman show.' And some stoned writer was like 'whoa that would be an awesome idea, why not get a kid and film all the mundain crap emo kids do while they grow up and let's make a movie that takes as long to watch as it took to make. Or let's make it just seem it takes 12 years to watch when it only take three or four hours to watch.'
Still Alice
Trailer:

~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 591 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 4057 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 889 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 647 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 520 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 558 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1799 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2384 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1796 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1882 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer