Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2024, 4:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past
RE: Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past
(April 20, 2015 at 1:11 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(April 20, 2015 at 1:06 pm)Godslayer Wrote: I had no idea he was a troll but what does that matter? I'm not asking for a virgin, just someone around my experience level. Why is that some crime? fuck off
Why do you think that anyone here wants to deny you that?

Apparently I'm being shamed for what I like, so you tell me.
If the hypothetical idea of an afterlife means more to you than the objectively true reality we all share, then you deserve no respect.
Your first entry in this thread was calling everyone a hypocrite. Unless the OP is a sock of yours, no one was shaming you, and if the OP is your sock, you are not being shamed for preferring partners with not so much previous experience.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Everyone who thumbed that comment up is a hypocrite, since they are shaming him for the same thing he's doing. If he doesn't want a promiscuous girl, who the fuck are you to tell him he should accept that? it's his fucking life man. I don't see how this a hard concept, pretty simple.
If the hypothetical idea of an afterlife means more to you than the objectively true reality we all share, then you deserve no respect.
Uhhhh... he came on here asking for advice. Obviously, you don't know the definition of the word "hypocrite".
You're shaming a guy for his preference, who are you to tell him what he should like in a girl? if he wants a girl with less experience, then who the fuck are you? queen bee? How do you know this girl cares or not if he tells this story? and who cares? if a girl told this story would you care about the guy's discretion? probably not. You got a bunch of thumbs up because you're pandering to the feminist ideology. And honestly I'd be more on your side on this, but not when you tell him how he should think.
Ugh..
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Wow. I was really too fucking kind to you in the other thread. I hope this is just your severe anxiety talking.

1) We only got one side of the story from what appears to be a troll post. He could be saying all kinds of shit about her that isn't true.

2) No one is necessarily judging him for preferences - we're judging someone (giving this troll the benefit of the doubt) for having been with her for three years without discussing it if it was that fucking important. I hope you understand why it begins to seem more like penis envy than anything else.

3) If you have to ask why talking about someone in intimate ways without their consent is probably wrong, then we need to have a completely separate thread about consent.

4) You're over-reacting because you happen to align with this person's views out of what I perceive to be your own insecurities, and not out of any real logic, so yeah, people are going to give you shit about it.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(April 20, 2015 at 2:30 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Wow. I was really too fucking kind to you in the other thread. I hope this is just your severe anxiety talking.
1) We only got one side of the story from what appears to be a troll post. He could be saying all kinds of shit about her that isn't true.
2) No one is necessarily judging him for preferences - we're judging someone (giving this troll the benefit of the doubt) for having been with her for three years without discussing it if it was that fucking important. I hope you understand why it begins to seem more like penis envy than anything else.
3) If you have to ask why talking about someone in intimate ways without their consent is probably wrong, then we need to have a completely separate thread about consent.
4) You're over-reacting because you happen to align with this person's views out of what I perceive to be your own insecurities, and not out of any real logic, so yeah, people are going to give you shit about it.

What does a different thread have to do with this one? but thanks for exploiting my anxiety issues from another thread, douche alert...

1) I agree, but why can't he have his preference?
2) Sometimes this stuff never comes up, ya know? And if this is a troll post, then who cares right? if it's fake it's fake.
3) Comparing sexual consent to speaking about your relationships is a slippery slope, at worst...
4) I don't align with them, I just happen to think he should have his preferences without prejudice, like you people are saying about the girl how she should be able to fuck who she wants to, which I agree with, but you should also agree that he should have the right to not like that, even if it was never discussed. You can argue whether he should tell his story but if a girl tells the exact same story are you just as outraged? try and pretend you would be, cmon...
He's being shamed for acting like sexual history is such a big deal to him when it took three years to actually inquire into his girlfriend's past. He's being shamed for thinking a person's past should dictate who they are in the present. He's being shamed for joining a discussion forum merely to express his distaste for his girlfriend's sexual past. He's being shamed for airing an intimate, personal issue about someone else on the internet.

Stop acting like he hasn't earned a harsh reaction.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
These threads are directly related, so yeah, pertinent information in both of them and all that. In case you haven't noticed, we all reference other threads in order to provide context. Otherwise, had I only paid attention to this thread, I'd just assume you were a douchecopter extraordinaire, and not maybe someone I should have even an iota of empathy and compassion for. Thank goodness for that other thread, right?

1) No one said he couldn't have his preference. No one's holding his head down onto her tits and demanding he continue to fuck her.
2) If it's that important, it SHOULD come up before 3 years have passed.
3) Okay, so we probably should have that thread about consent.
4) No, you don't get to come onto a forum and express your preferences or opinions without your motives being questioned.

And don't put words in my mouth. If a girl came on here and was pissed because her boyfriend of 3 years had a bunch of partners before her, I'd tell her to get the fuck over herself.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Thoughts Silver 11725 506978 10 hours ago
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Sexual congress/risky business brewer 12 534 June 14, 2024 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 1120 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2805 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2350 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  How were past times so violent? Macoleco 17 1539 April 19, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2761 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2550 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1502 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 6607 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris