Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 24, 2024, 7:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama and the simulated resurrection
RE: Obama and the simulated resurrection
(April 24, 2015 at 9:49 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Worry for him, or for other people?

A little (very little) for him, a lot for others.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Thanks for the fun guys.
I have no problem laughing at myself and your quips a often quite good.

For years I wondered how the devil would pull of a seeming resurrection from a mortal head wound on the AC.
Knowing that Satan can't do something like that.
 He is called a "Beast" in the same way as Jesus was called the "Lamb".

Last week I was listening to someone reading Rev.13:3 where it said...seemed to have a mortal head wound, but it's mortal wound was healed and the whole earth went after the beast
in amazement and admiration..." and I thought- BINGO. "SEEMED" is the key.
And the computer graphics animation (that I posted the vid about in the first page of this thread) is how it can look real.
Every false flag is an attack on reality and this one will be a doosie.
It could not have been done until now.
Prof, you really should share. Whatever it is you're smoking must be truly awesome shit!
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
So, do you have a second guy lined up to be the antiChrist if Obama leaves office without getting shot? I thought the bible said there were supposed to be two prophets that warned everyone about the Anti Christ. Even going by your own beliefs, I don't see how the president fits the biblical description of the anti Christ
Hasn't the time passed for this supposed prophecy to have already happened?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 24, 2015 at 9:49 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Worry for him, or for other people?

A little from column A a little from column B.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I think God as described in the bible is the epitome of evil, and therefor so is Jesus. Satan on the other hand is the hero of the story, even in god's own version of events.

Does that make me the/a antichrist?

I'm not saying anything I wouldn't say to their face. Of course, I wouldn't expect them to actually be anything like described in the bible if they existed. But they can come clear that up anytime, I'm not busy this morning.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 24, 2015 at 11:53 pm)Kitan Wrote: Hasn't the time passed for this supposed prophecy to have already happened?

Yes the world should have ended awhile ago the bible is simply fiction. 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Snake oil, I haven't smoked anything since my BC days.
At that time a nickel bag was 2 hours labor at a good job
(ah the wonder of Federal Reserve created inflation).
Way too expensive and I scared myself on my motorcycle and that was it for me and Mary Jane.

Nope, there is no second string for the AC position.
O is the first "Beast"- the AC, and this pope is the second "Beast" (the false prophet) of Revelation.
So therein you have a political leader plus a spiritual leader mimicking Jesus, who is king, priest and prophet.
Apparently the devil needs 2 guys to pull off his deception rather than just one with Jesus.
It is interesting (you reminded me) that opposed to these 2 will be the two Prophets in Jerusalem, who God will allow to be killed by antichrist before the 2nd Coming.

Kitan, timing is the issue, I thought the ball would be rolling fast by now, so far we have the AC on the scene, who completely fulfills the biblical qualifications found therein, his total mimic of Jesus' Triumphant entry to Jerusalem took place 2 years ago, he is preparing for martial law with Jade Helm.  But his destiny has not been revealed to the general public yet.

We also have the False prophet- pope Francs (the very last pope ever) on the scene.
I have been told repeatedly that the provision for micro chipping the population within Obamacare IS the Mark of the beast, and taking it / giving allegiance to the Beast will change one's genetic structure permanently making one linked to him and unfit for God.
 So that requirement for the AC is also in the wings.
Seems plausible to me.

The beasts and their handlers (Satan and the elete) can not complete their plan yet.
 They can only go so far and they hit a wall.
 The restraint of the Holy Spirit is holding them back until the Rapture.

You know, Obama could send all the Secret Service guys on holiday as long as he is on office.
Both Satan and God are protecting him- Satan because he doesn't want a messed up body to occupy, and God, because Jesus will personally launch him into the abyss when his time is up.

Rob, simply disliking God is insufficient qualification for the position of AC.
Sorry, only lower spots, like minions are left.
This gets crazier by the day!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The implications of Obama's words at the Charleston shooting memorial. Duty 21 2064 April 13, 2021 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  In what way is the Resurrection the best explanation? GrandizerII 159 16321 November 25, 2019 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Travis Walton versus The Resurrection. Jehanne 61 16128 November 29, 2017 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why do Christians believe in the Resurrection of Jesus but not alien abductions? Jehanne 72 12195 June 27, 2016 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  We can be certain of NO resurrection - A Response Randy Carson 136 38884 October 2, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Proving The Resurrection By the Minimal Facts Approach Randy Carson 1298 188991 July 26, 2015 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  Disproving The Resurrection By The Maximal Facts Approach BrianSoddingBoru4 160 26169 July 5, 2015 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  MERGED: The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Part 1) & (Part 2) His_Majesty 1617 345809 January 12, 2015 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Part Ad Neuseum) YahwehIsTheWay 32 7397 December 11, 2014 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Part Deux) YahwehIsTheWay 71 17064 December 2, 2014 at 10:33 am
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay