Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupt a Wish Game!
RE: Corrupt a Wish Game!
Granted. NOW IT'S WISHFUL SCREAMING!

I wish the religious freaks at my school could see how wrong they are.
Trudging through endless religion one step at a time.
Granted. But now you just wander around like a smug bastard saying "I told you so". In a few years time they will all cook you alive for being such a smug bastard.

I wish for some new headphones, that won't get broken by someone else in my family this time round (it's happened to my last two...).
Granted. Now you break them and not 'someone else in the family'.

I wish EvF would stop posting video game theme music.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Granted. Now he posts Justin Bieber videos.

I wish all sports on TV (except maybe Wimbledon) would be replaced by topless female trampolining.
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
(October 2, 2010 at 11:21 am)The Omnissiunt One Wrote: Granted. Now he posts Justin Bieber videos.

I wish all sports on TV (except maybe Wimbledon) would be replaced by topless female trampolining.

Granted ,but they are all 50 years old, weigh 300 pounds and keep concussing people who get too close to a swinging mammary.

I wish I was a slyph.
Granted but in order to maintain your life force you must transform into a toilet every 21 days.

I wish my wishes were uncorruptable.
(October 3, 2010 at 5:18 am)blood_pardon Wrote: Granted but in order to maintain your life force you must transform into a toilet every 21 days.

I wish my wishes were uncorruptable.

Granted, all of your wishes are now "uncorruptable." Unfortunately, since you don't have a clear sense of spelling, your wish backfires, and thus, all of your wishes will remain forever corruptible in the process.

I wish Pokemon really existed. (Yes, I know the full consequences of this wish. It would still be cool to happen.)
I like the way you think!
...But please stop thinking, it's not you.
Granted, but your only pokemon is a Pikachu who constantly zaps you.

I wish my eyes could zoom in and out at will.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!
(October 3, 2010 at 6:29 am)DiRNiS Wrote: Granted, but your only pokemon is a Pikachu who constantly zaps you.

I wish my eyes could zoom in and out at will.

Granted, your eyes physically pop out of their eye sockets and move closer to whatever you're trying to look at. In the process of doing this however, your eyes become severely damaged, and you go blind.

I wish I had the fishes cause they're so delicious.
I like the way you think!
...But please stop thinking, it's not you.
Granted. You have them...IN THE OCEAN!

I wish I didn't have to excercise and I woudn't get fat.
Trudging through endless religion one step at a time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Wish This Wasn't So True Minimalist 0 477 September 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist