Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 22, 2024, 10:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LISTEN, CHRISTIANS!
RE: LISTEN, CHRISTIANS!
(July 13, 2015 at 11:15 am)Crossless1 Wrote:
(July 13, 2015 at 11:12 am)Kitan Wrote: I would much rather discuss Harvey Milk, for he was an amazing man.

I agree.  But if you express any respect for Milk's achievements you risk having Huggy brand you a supporter of pedophilia or some such drivel.

I am quite aware.  I have engaged him on the subject a couple of times.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 13, 2015 at 11:16 am)Huggy74 Wrote: Yes, but I believe in what I'm talking about... you don't.

Lmfao, and we're the idiots. Pure gold Hugs. Pure gold.
(July 13, 2015 at 11:16 am)Kitan Wrote:
(July 13, 2015 at 11:15 am)Crossless1 Wrote: I agree.  But if you express any respect for Milk's achievements you risk having Huggy brand you a supporter of pedophilia or some such drivel.

I am quite aware.  I have engaged him on the subject a couple of times.

My condolences.  I'd rather wrestle with a wood chipper.
(July 13, 2015 at 11:16 am)Huggy74 Wrote: Yes, but I believe in what I'm talking about... you don't.

One does not have to believe that the existence of Harry Potter is real in order to discuss the content of the Harry Potter novels.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 13, 2015 at 11:16 am)Judi Lynn Wrote:
(July 13, 2015 at 10:49 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: You god people love to simply ignore things you can't refute.

I want to put this in my signature line and quote you Red. Any objections by you or the staff here? This is just too awesome not to use.

Please do  Smile I love being quoted.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
(July 13, 2015 at 11:16 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: What the fuck, man? You got something against Muppets? One of my best friends is a Muppet. He's in my show. We have history.

How would you feel if I picked something about you and started using it as a derogatory term? What if I called you Four-Eyes?  Doesn't feel good, does it?

I just find the word "muppet" funny for some reason.
(July 13, 2015 at 11:13 am)Huggy74 Wrote:
(July 13, 2015 at 11:03 am)Napoléon Wrote: Right, but we're all just here to rant about "magical non-existent thing"... Way to discredit your own point, idiot.

Where did I say that it's "just" the reason your here? Besides, It's an ATHEIST subforum discussing Christianity you Muppet.....
bold by me. BTW it's "you're" not "your". "Your" implies ownership.

Right here... less than 10 minutes ago.

Quote:You all feel the need to join a forum and rant about said "magical non-existent thing"

Now, shut the fuck up, go back to your hole and don't come out until we want your opinion on something.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 13, 2015 at 11:22 am)Huggy74 Wrote: I just find the word "muppet" funny for some reason.

Fine by me. I find the term Four-Eyes funny, Four-Eyes.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
Wait, I don't think this forum actually exists. How can it with our collective levels of unbelief?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 13, 2015 at 10:21 am)ChadWooters Wrote: To the OP. Atheists are mad at God by extension, since they dismiss the testimony of nature and conscience (ROM 1) and twist logic and reason to deny Divine Truth (psalm 1:1).
There's nothing in nature or conscious that corroborates the Christian story. In fact, just about everything we've been taught about Jesus is based on astrology. You take this as proof that Jesus is real. I take it as proof that Christianity borrowed heavily from paganism.

You keep quoting scripture here. The bible has no authority here. You can't make your point by finding it in the bible.

And aren't you supposed to shake the dust from your feet and move on? Why are you still here trying to get us to obey a god you won't even obey? Be gone with you.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 8306 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 32555 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 53109 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The first Christians weren't Bible Christians Phatt Matt s 60 16342 March 26, 2014 at 10:26 am
Last Post: rightcoaster
  Now Christians piss of Christians. leo-rcc 10 10033 December 11, 2010 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris