Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 21, 2024, 2:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LISTEN, CHRISTIANS!
RE: LISTEN, CHRISTIANS!
(July 18, 2015 at 12:53 am)Rhythm Wrote: No, Huggy, I don't think you realize that I'm fucking with you, even now, or else you wouldn't be toiling under the belief that I "get your point", or that Cato is the only one between the three of us who doesn't.   I think you're a dumbass who's -incapable- of manufacturing a point even when you give it your best, and even when you are provided with accurate statements as building blocks........ you ought to know that by now.

Speaking of dumbass....

(September 26, 2014 at 6:36 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(September 26, 2014 at 6:29 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I'm not going to go through line by line and tell you why each and every example is ignorance when any example will explain why -any other- is ignorance.

Wait...wait..you think that the only way a pattern can emerge is if the bees are ticking out numbers in their heads...doing reproductive math?  You don't think that it has anything to do with the manner in which bees produce, and the way we might be able to express that mathematically?

Bees, btw...all have 2 parents.  They reproduce sexually.........Facepalm

Wrong, males come from a unfertilized egg, meaning they have no father....

you know, that used to be in my sig till it was permanently disabled... gee I wonder why?
ROFLOL
You know those guys who endlessly daydream about highschool and their 30 seconds of fame as grown men?  Thats you.  Now, pinecone, ass, go!

Really man, lol, I don't need any -help- turning you into a joke....so maybe you shouldn't offer it? Do you -really- want to resurrect the monument to ignorance you built in that thread? "God cause numerology".........be my guest. Not sure why your sig was disabled myself (was it?), I kind of liked it...but tell me, what crackpot theory did you come up with to explain -that-? Is it befitting a man of your crackpotted pedigree? If not, don't debase yourself by way of explanation....you have standards......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 18, 2015 at 1:07 am)Rhythm Wrote: You know those guys who endlessly daydream about highschool and their 30 seconds of fame as grown men?  Thats you.  Now, pinecone, ass, go!

Really man, lol, I don't need any -help- turning you into a joke....so maybe you shouldn't offer it?  Do you -really- want to resurrect the monument to ignorance you built in that thread?  "God cause numerology".........be my guest.  Not sure why your sig was disabled myself (was it?), I kind of liked it...but tell me, what crackpot theory did you come up with to explain -that-?  Is it befitting a man of your crackpotted pedigree?  If not, don't debase yourself by way of explanation....you have standards......
That's like the third time you've edited that post. Snappy comebacks really aren't your thing....
Yup, habitual editor, and?  So, no to the pinecone -and- you don't have a satisfactorily crackpotted theory as to what happened to your sig?  

You're slipping. You used to be dependable.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 18, 2015 at 1:05 am)Huggy74 Wrote: Speaking of dumbass....

ROFLOL ROFLOL ROFLOL ROFLOL

Stop sir, I beseech you. I apologize for expertly exposing your inanity.

Sorry, this is the best quality of video I could find for a movie scene that came to mind. Please forward to 1:10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WxGT-YHXTM
(July 18, 2015 at 1:21 am)Huggy74 Wrote: That's like the third time you've edited that post.

Please tell me, how many times was The Bible edited before it was rendered in a language you understand?
(July 18, 2015 at 1:39 am)Cato Wrote:
(July 18, 2015 at 1:21 am)Huggy74 Wrote: That's like the third time you've edited that post.

Please tell me, how many times was The Bible edited before it was rendered in a language you understand?

Six Hundred Sixty Six times?
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
(July 18, 2015 at 12:13 am)Huggy74 Wrote:
(July 18, 2015 at 12:13 am)Huggy74 Wrote: Do I seriously have to keep spoon feeding you? A pine cone in my ass in not an experience that i can appreciate or disappreciate because it's never happened. A sunny day is not something you can appreciate or disappreciate with out ever having an overcast one

(July 17, 2015 at 11:40 pm)SnakeOilWarrior Wrote: False equivocation.

Why because you say so? prove it.
(emphasis is mine)

You figure it out, Einstein.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(July 17, 2015 at 11:35 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(July 17, 2015 at 11:24 pm)Cato Wrote: Do you not realize that you've just admitted the inanity of your position?
Do I seriously have to keep spoon feeding you? A pine cone in my ass in not an experience that i can appreciate or disappreciate because it's never happened. A sunny day is not something you can appreciate or disappreciate with out ever having an overcast one

You can't appreciate good without having bad.

The fact that you are unwilling to shove a pinecone up your ass to try the experience proves that you don't believe what you are writing.  You know that it is not an experience that would be good, without experiencing it for yourself.

You just don't want to admit that you principle is wrong, and so you pretend to not know that sticking a pine cone up your ass would be painful.  But if you really had no idea about it, you would be willing to try it, just the same as any other thing that you have never previously experienced.  But since you won't do it, we know that you don't believe your own principle.  In other words, you are not as stupid as you are pretending to be.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Can someone tell me why I just shoved a pine cone up my ass? It took two hours, it better be worth it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 8302 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 32537 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 53075 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The first Christians weren't Bible Christians Phatt Matt s 60 16337 March 26, 2014 at 10:26 am
Last Post: rightcoaster
  Now Christians piss of Christians. leo-rcc 10 10030 December 11, 2010 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris