Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Hall of wit and epicness.
RE: Hall of wit and epicness.
(July 14, 2013 at 7:21 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: You do know we've seen the creosote story don't you.Thinking

Cruel would be if he tied me down and put it on me. He didn't do that. He even warned me away.

It was my dumb ass that didn't ask questions when he gave me a warning.

That's the difference between being tough and being cruel. If I had asked him what he meant he would have explained in detail what to avoid.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(July 14, 2013 at 12:07 pm)Rahul Wrote:
(July 14, 2013 at 7:21 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: You do know we've seen the creosote story don't you.Thinking

Cruel would be if he tied me down and put it on me. He didn't do that. He even warned me away.

It was my dumb ass that didn't ask questions when he gave me a warning.

That's the difference between being tough and being cruel. If I had asked him what he meant he would have explained in detail what to avoid.

Stockholm syndrome. [Image: coffee.gif]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
You guys didn't grow up in the country. No one back in my home town would have considered that cruel.

People in the city are soft.
(July 13, 2013 at 9:30 am)Esquilax Wrote:
Quote: It is as if atheists start with a conclusion that God does not exist, and then work backward to make reality fit their conclusion.

Sorry, lemme just go and fix my irony meter. It just exploded. People got hurt.

ROFLOL

Well done sir, well done indeed.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
Oh, I got another story about my dad. A couple years ago a cow kicked him in the head and ripped his right ear almost completely off. The thing was barely hanging on.

Did my dad think to go to the hospital? No, he just kept on doing his business. Later he casually walks into the house and sits down in his chair like usual. Mom takes one look at him and freaks out.

"We're going to the hospital?"

"What? We're not going to the hospital."

"Yes we are. I'm the one that has to look at you every day!"
(July 15, 2013 at 9:33 pm)Rahul Wrote: Oh, I got another story about my dad. A couple years ago a cow kicked him in the head and ripped his right ear almost completely off. The thing was barely hanging on.

Did my dad think to go to the hospital? No, he just kept on doing his business. Later he casually walks into the house and sits down in his chair like usual. Mom takes one look at him and freaks out.

"We're going to the hospital?"

"What? We're not going to the hospital."

"Yes we are. I'm the one that has to look at you every day!"

You're dad sounds like the kinda guy that drinks nails and complains that it doesn't have enough bite to it.

Rayaan's thread on AF members as cat memes. Totally epic.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-20014.html

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I just love it when people who are usualy calm reach a point at which they get less calm

http://atheistforums.org/thread-20005-po...#pid482056

(July 22, 2013 at 5:41 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote:
(July 22, 2013 at 4:36 pm)wwjs Wrote: But I have a bit of a problem when then want to terminate someone's life because they were irresponsible enough to not use contraception.
Fuck you, you misogynistic shit cunt. How fucking dare you think so little of women. Remember a woman gave you life you little shit. Just because we have sex and occasionally fuck it up, you think that's a crime that should carry a fucking life sentence? Murderers get less fucking punishment than you believe women deserve for having unprotexted sex. What the fuck is wrong with you?
(July 22, 2013 at 5:44 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: I just love it when people who are usualy calm reach a point at which they get less calm

That's probably the most calm way you could describe such a thing too.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
There's no other way to communicate with those kinds of people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 14092 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1661 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 10066 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition) Jackalope 117 35033 December 4, 2016 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Hall of Utter Cuteness and Intense Adorableness Edwardo Piet 51 8104 September 9, 2016 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  AF Hall of Horror Foxaèr 32 3379 July 18, 2016 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hall of Salad, Word Salad that Is Jenny A 35 6834 September 27, 2015 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Tongue Hall of Irony Bob Kelso 0 1325 June 26, 2015 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
Star Internet Hall of Crazy Tea Earl Grey Hot 5 3562 May 16, 2014 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  Privacy concerns from [split] AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition) Rayaan 178 38297 January 8, 2014 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Rayaan