Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Hall of wit and epicness.
RE: Hall of wit and epicness.
(July 22, 2013 at 6:58 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: There's no other way to communicate with those kinds of people.

Oh I think you communicated fine.
Wink Shades

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

it will be hard finding something better than this

http://atheistforums.org/thread-20033-po...#pid482870

(July 24, 2013 at 9:26 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote:
(July 23, 2013 at 6:55 pm)cratehorus Wrote: but it is a fact that we do not hear about the latest birth of the princess of bangladesh for a reason.................
Yeah. The reason for that being that Bangladesh doesn't have a royal family, you eejit. Lol
On Godschild arguing semantics instead of discussing the topic at hand.

(July 26, 2013 at 3:34 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Yes, I know. It's like the saying about playing chess with a pigeon. They knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, then fly back to their coop to strut around and claim victory.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(In reference to rape-ublicans)

StatlerWaldorf Wrote:
Faith No More Wrote:Democratic logic is "I think I'll send this text with a picture of my penis."

True that.

ROFLOL

Both. I nominate both these two for epicness!

Original quote by Last Poet:
Quote: Democratic logic is "I think I'll send this text with a picture of my penis."

Real logic is "A woman should be allowed to stop the small group of cells inside her from propagating that are there as the result of some scumbag violently violating not only her sexual organs, but her entire well-being."

http://atheistforums.org/thread-19970-po...#pid484243

#pid484243
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(July 26, 2013 at 2:48 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(July 26, 2013 at 1:09 am)ChadWooters Wrote: I don't know TEG. To me the question is more philosophical. How can there be any order at all, not just this particular example?
Throw a handful of nickels, there's a chance they'll all land heads up: that's an orderly pattern. For them NEVER to land all heads up would also be an orderly pattern. Order is a natural consequence of chaos. A complete absence of order would be a paradox, because that would be a form of order in itself. If you can always bet 'whatever happens, it won't be orderly!' and win, you've got a sure thing...and that's a form of order.

I liked this.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 26, 2013 at 4:32 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: Original quote by Last Poet:

Um...No, missluckie. That was me. Wink Shades
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I was just reading that and going "huh? me?" lol.
It`s the mod color. (my guess)

I frequently confuse DeisPaladin with Faith No More

You all look alike to me. [Image: coffee.gif]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 26, 2013 at 9:29 pm)apophenia Wrote: You all look alike to me.

[Image: 35611321.jpg]
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 14092 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1661 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 10066 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition) Jackalope 117 35033 December 4, 2016 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Hall of Utter Cuteness and Intense Adorableness Edwardo Piet 51 8104 September 9, 2016 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  AF Hall of Horror Foxaèr 32 3379 July 18, 2016 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hall of Salad, Word Salad that Is Jenny A 35 6834 September 27, 2015 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Tongue Hall of Irony Bob Kelso 0 1325 June 26, 2015 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
Star Internet Hall of Crazy Tea Earl Grey Hot 5 3562 May 16, 2014 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  Privacy concerns from [split] AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition) Rayaan 178 38297 January 8, 2014 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Rayaan