Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 10:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
RE: Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
(December 9, 2012 at 10:47 pm)Darkstar Wrote: You're not fooling anyone. Besides, if we left you'd just declare victory anyway. I'm telling you, pigeons and chess, pigeons and chess.

Response: There's nothinh wrong with declaring the truth. But the fat remains that a person winning the debate does not cry and complain for someone to be banned. Those are the actions of the defeated.
[Image: begging%2Bthe%2Bquestion.jpg]
(December 9, 2012 at 10:50 pm)Darkstar Wrote: You obviously don't understand the concept of the burden of proof. You claim that Muhammad did these things. I don't believe you. Therefore you must prove beyond reasonable doubt that your claim is valid, or else it will be assumed to be false.

Response: It is rather you who obviously doesn't get it. For it is your claim that Muhammad didn't do these things. Thereforem there has to be some evidence as to why this is true, yet you don't present it. The only obvious reason is because the claim you are making must be untrue. Therefore, there is no need for me to prove anything.
(December 9, 2012 at 10:44 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote:
(December 9, 2012 at 10:41 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: I am not defeated, your just no longer worth my brain power as you are to stupid to get basic logic, beside I have procrastinated enough and I have a 2000 words on a report and 10 hours to do it. You now not even worth my time, you sad strange little man and you have my pity. (Buzz Lightyear)

Response: If I am clearly a waste of time and illogical, then what does that make you by continuing to respond? Sorry, but you are not fooling anyone. Those who are winning the argument don't wish for the other to be banned. That's the result of the defeated. Thanks for the clarification.

I will say this one last thing on the subject matter, you are one evil closed minded twisted troll, so go back to your bridge. And if your going to heaven at lest I burn with people I respect, Hitchens, Dawkens, Harris, Randi and all the other lovely Atheists on here.
Right
*gets coffee and plays rocky theme for working*
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
(December 9, 2012 at 10:53 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: It is rather you who obviously doesn't get it. For it is your claim that Muhammad didn't do these things. Thereforem there has to be some evidence as to why this is true, yet you don't present it. The only obvious reason is because the claim you are making must be untrue. Therefore, there is no need for me to prove anything.

Wait, so you're telling me that you never claimed Muhammad did these thigs? Well in that case, he must not have! I am rejecting your claim; I will not make a stand-alone claim.

(December 9, 2012 at 10:50 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: There's nothinh wrong with declaring the truth. But the fat remains that a person winning the debate does not cry and complain for someone to be banned. Those are the actions of the defeated.

According to whom? You? You mean we can't be annoyed/infuriated by a religious troll even if we are right?
(December 9, 2012 at 10:53 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: I will say this one last thing on the subject matter, you are one evil closed minded twisted troll, so go back to your bridge. And if your going to heaven at lest I burn with people I respect, Hitchens, Dawkens, Harris, Randi and all the other lovely Atheists on here.
Right
*gets coffee and plays rocky theme for working*

Response: Please, stop all the crying. It's beginning to look like a sad case. My goodness.
Well, you are crying at least five times a day, aren't you?
(December 9, 2012 at 10:55 pm)Darkstar Wrote: Wait, so you're telling me that you never claimed Muhammad did these thigs? Well in that case, he must not have! I am rejecting your claim; I will not make a stand-alone claim.

Resonse: It is you who is claiming Muhammad never did these things, yet won't back your claim, for fear of being exposed.

(December 9, 2012 at 10:55 pm)Darkstar Wrote: According to whom? You? You mean we can't be annoyed/infuriated by a religious troll even if we are right?

Response: According to your own weak rebuttals.
(December 9, 2012 at 10:59 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote:
(December 9, 2012 at 10:55 pm)Darkstar Wrote: Wait, so you're telling me that you never claimed Muhammad did these thigs? Well in that case, he must not have! I am rejecting your claim; I will not make a stand-alone claim.

Resonse: It is you who is claiming Muhammad never did these things, yet won't back your claim, for fear of being exposed.

Let me repeat: You are not claiming that he did? I am now officially not claiming that he did not do these things. I am rejecting the claims that he did do them. You still have not proven that he did do them. If you do not supply anything, then I will conclude (not claim) that he didn't do them.
(December 9, 2012 at 11:02 pm)Darkstar Wrote: Let me repeat: You are not claiming that he did? I am now officially not claiming that he did not do these things. I am rejecting the claims that he did do them. You still have not proven that he did do them. If you do not supply anything, then I will conclude (not claim) that he didn't do them.

Response: If you are claiming that he did not do these things and continue not to prove it with evidence, then it's fair to conclude that even you don't believe your own claim, thus supporting the fact that Muhammad did do what I claimed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 43 3743 September 1, 2023 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 1103 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 22365 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Atheist Quran study version 1. Mystic 21 4697 October 30, 2018 at 5:49 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 4153 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4553 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1260 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3222 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1071 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day ScienceAf 37 7152 October 26, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh