Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 3:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All Hail the Second Amendment
RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
(July 1, 2016 at 11:42 am)Minimalist Wrote: My rights to what?  To walk around in fear all day long?  You are a scared, pathetic, little man. 

And while we're on the subject of assholes with guns, here's a guy who made it a long way towards L-ARGO status only to have that one little slip up.

http://www.14news.com/story/32337457/wom...iess-co-ky

Quote:The coroner told 14 News, 73-year-old Mary Bryan died when her husband's gun accidentally discharged.

Authorities told us he was either loading or unloading a handgun when it went off, hitting Bryan in the chest.

And now he is short a wife.  Oh well, "FREEDOM" has its costs, doesn't it?

I was saying how your evil goddess Hillary is completely surrounded by security with most likely fully automatic weapons, yet, she wants you and the rest of us to disarm. There has never been a country that has fallen into tyranny that hasn't first enacted strict gun control. And its always for "public safety" they say. I could just as easily post incidents day after day of people getting stabbed to death with knives. Why aren't you posting about that? How long before you mention we need common sense knife control? Because you can see how ridiculous it is, that's why.  And take a look at areas where they already have gun control in effect. They are the most violent places in America. And you freely admit that guns frighten you while at the same time calling me a scared pathetic man haha. I gotta say, that's precious Min.
Islam has killed millions in the last decade, lets focus all attention on Christianity!
Trained body guards = idiots can pack guns in bars. That's a false equivalence.
Quote:There has never been a country that has fallen into tyranny that hasn't first enacted strict gun control.

What are you going to do now, asshole?  Trot out the totally discredited Hitler story.  Look, if you are an NRA stooge, just say so.  I'll understand.  Guys with little dicks love guns.
(July 6, 2016 at 11:42 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:There has never been a country that has fallen into tyranny that hasn't first enacted strict gun control.

What are you going to do now, asshole?  Trot out the totally discredited Hitler story.  Look, if you are an NRA stooge, just say so.  I'll understand.  Guys with little dicks love guns.

Not to mention it's fallacious in that he's denying the antecedent.

(tyranny ==> gun control) =/=> (gun control ==> tyranny)
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
I wish they would post these more frequently.  A nice compendium of 'assholes with guns' stories.  The kind that drives the NRA and their hangers-on nuts.  Let's consider this one:

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/7/1...of-america

Quote:SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA, 3/27/16: An elderly San Luis Obispo resident mistook firefighters responding to a medical alarm as home intruders and fired two shots from her revolver. No one was hurt in the incident and no one was arrested, but police submitted a report to prosecutors who will decide whether to charge the woman with negligent discharge of a firearm. At about 2 AM Sunday, San Luis Obispo fire personnel responded to a personal medical alarm activation in the 100 block of Del Norte Way. The fire department has pre-arranged agreements with citizens that approves emergency crews’ entrance to their homes should the residents’ medical alarm activate, according to a San Luis Obispo Police Department news release. Firefighters entered the home, announced their presence, and found two elderly residents asleep inside. They spoke with the couple and determined the activation was a false alarm. As they left the home, firefighters heard a single gunshot from inside the house, and seconds later the female resident exited the house and fired a single shot in the air. Police responded to the house and found a daughter of the couple had already arrived and secured the gun from her mother. Police later determined the resident was disoriented when she awoke to the welfare check and, believing burglars were inside her home, grabbed her gun, accidentally firing a round while she loaded it. She then ran outside and fired a round into the air. Police said there was no indication the woman tried to shoot directly at fire personnel. The district attorney’s office will ultimately decide if a charge of negligent discharge of a firearm is appropriate.

Luckily no one was hit but two old fucks with a gun seems like a recipe for disaster.
Or two young fucks, ages 5 and 3 who have guns.

Or two middle aged drunk fucks, ages 45 and 53 who have guns.

Or two people involved in a disputed auto accident who have guns.

Or two people disagreeing about who's next at the McD's. counter who have guns.

Etc.
Or two young fucks 7 and 8.... with a supposed L-ARGO nearby?

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/KSP-7-y...03431.html

Quote:KSP: 7-year-old accidentally shot, killed by brother

Kentucky wins todays Gun Nut Nation Dead Kid Lottery.  Poor little bastard never even got to see Noah's fucking ark.
Well the good news is that no coyotes were injured in the creation of this story.

Houses?  Less fortunate.

http://patch.com/illinois/joliet/mom-spo...stake-cops

Quote:Mom Spots Coyotes, Husband and Son Open Fire, Shoot Up Neighbors’ Place By Mistake: Cops
The kids strike back!

http://www.wxyz.com/news/alma-police-say...with-rifle

Quote:Police: Michigan boy, 7, accidentally fatally shoots father

Quote:The Alma Police Department says officers responded about 12:15 a.m. Friday to the home following a report of the shooting. A statement from police says the boy had removed the gun from a locked case after finding the keys. An autopsy is planned.

This does not seem like an accident.  The little fucker had a plan.  I'm surprised the cops took him alive.

Must have been white.
Kids a fucking nutcase.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1757 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2276 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 72538 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1159 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America Divided: Second Civil War Coming? Secular Elf 81 12942 February 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1983 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3128 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Petition: second referendum for leaving the EU robvalue 37 4387 June 25, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1177 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2405 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist