Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 1:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All Hail the Second Amendment
RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
(November 17, 2016 at 3:50 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(November 17, 2016 at 3:03 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Nah, they ostracize the more rational gun organizations already. We'd just into the bucket with them.

It would lead to an arms race.

"Shit, Cletus, the atheists are arming themselves! I heard about this at church the other day. You know, Revelation. It's started! The end is near! Let's pray and then go buy some more guns. Maybe we can kill a few of these sons-of-bitches before we're raptured! Ain't no limit on atheists!"

To use a phrase I learned in the army from the multitude of hillbillies present there: that ain't no joke

An armed atheist organization would only represent identifiable Bad Guys With Guns that The Lord would approve of gunning down in short order. 

I am upping my number of guns and requisite ammo, but that's because I am genuinely afraid of what Trump's government may bring us. I'll admit it smacks of paranoia and uselessness, but still, I have this vision of an army of drooling, blood-lusting Informants for Trump (or something like that). I just feel real fear right now. I can't help it. Maybe it'll pass and I'll get rid of my new acquisitions for a fair price, but until then, I'm a spineless libtard that won't go quietly.

There's also a big sense of "fuck it." Guns aren't going anywhere in my lifetime, and I do enjoy them, so fuck it, I'll enjoy my new AK-47. I saw a sweet .44 mag revolver today too. For a minute I'd decided to buy it, but the guy behind the counter was so fucking lazy I changed my mind.
And Indiana wins today's drawing in Gun Nut Nation's Dead Kid Lottery.

http://www.heraldbulletin.com/news/teen-...bb0c5.html

Quote:Teen dies after accidental shooting

I hope Pence is proud.
A chink in the armor?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/missouri...h-lawsuit/

Quote:Missouri gun shop settles for $2.2 million in wrongful-death lawsuit

Quote:A Missouri firearms shop on Tuesday settled in a wrongful-death case, an outcome that the gun safety movement views as a precedent that will have national repercussions on gun dealer liability—a view not shared by those in the industry. Odessa Gun & Pawn has agreed to pay $2.2 million to settle a lawsuit that alleged it negligently sold a weapon to a mentally ill woman who used the gun to kill her father.
There's a shop in Union, Missouri, that advertises "shotguns and wedding gowns".  Clap
For a change of pace, no dead kids in this article, but an idiot who thinks that state law trumps federal law, so decided to manufacture and sell silencers at his gun shop because Kansas passed a law saying that federal gun laws are null and void:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory...s-43701604
[url=http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/kansas-gun-case-pits-federal-law-states-rights-43701604][/url]
This guy and his shop are just up the road from me.

Personally I don't think he has a leg to stand on, but if this goes to a conservative-stacked Supreme Court who knows what could happen.  Could we see fully-automatic firearms being manufactured in states which declare federal law to be null and void?  Because that's what we really need, idiots running around with more rapid firepower.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
We already had the nullification crisis. It led to a civil war.

I don't think we want to go down that route again.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Yes, they do.
Speaking of shitheads with guns.......

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38080181

Quote:Florida woman shoots 'too loud' house guests

Quote:A Florida woman opened fire on her house guests because they were "too loud" and had overstayed their welcome, police say.
Alana Annette Savell, 32, was hosting a couple at her Panama City home when the visitors apparently became noisy.
Police say she ordered them to go, before shooting the man and woman in the legs. The victims went to hospital with non life-threatening injuries.

Yay, 'Murrica.
And W. Virginia wins today's Gun Nut Nation Dead Kid Lottery.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/10-year...07115.html

Quote: Police say a 10-year old boy was killed Wednesday morning in Troy after he and another child were handling a gun.

The Gilmer County Sheriff says the boy was accidentally shot in the head. As of noon, officers were still on the scene.

Thanks for keeping families safe, NRA.
Sure.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ar...-1.2885545

Quote:Arkansas woman fatally shot after hunter mistakes her for a deer 

Quote:The woman, whose name was not released, died Tuesday morning after a man, who was hunting with his son, mistook her for a deer and accidentally shot her, according to the Searcy County Sheriff's Office.

Um, no.  He mistook her for a deer and DELIBERATELY shot her. 

So here, as a benefit for stupid Arkansas hunters, is a little primer.

[Image: Document?documentID=2585]
Deer - harmless woodland animal

[Image: walmart_woman.jpg]

Woman - Walmart shopper.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1773 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2279 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 72663 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1159 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America Divided: Second Civil War Coming? Secular Elf 81 13066 February 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1983 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3135 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Petition: second referendum for leaving the EU robvalue 37 4387 June 25, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1178 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2408 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist