Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 10:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All Hail the Second Amendment
RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
(March 27, 2014 at 9:20 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: Those questions are precisely why I started posting in this thread. I still don't know, and no one has brought up any good reasons to date.

Sorry I posted the Mini-14 and ran this morning BW, but I'm busier than the proverbial one legged man lately. Others already helped you figured out it wasn't a red herring. Rather an attempt to figure out if any objections you might have to private ownership of were based more on cosmetics than functionality.

As far as registration goes the official party line is traceability. It makes it easier for the police to find the owner of a weapon they suspect was used in a crime. While they can theoretically do that now with a gun that has only traded hands via a licensed dealer, once a gun goes through a private sale (perfectly legal in most states) that traceability disappears.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
That's a pretty good reason (considering the part about when a private sale takes place), but is that all there is? Can anybody see the registry publicly, or is it only used by law enforcement? I've heard both, so I'm a little shaky on that one.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Me: ALL HAIL SEX!

Sad

*Sigh*

Well, I tried.
Re: RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
(March 28, 2014 at 2:05 am)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote: Me: ALL HAIL SEX!

:(

*Sigh*

Well, I tried.

Girl you need to stop typing and start rubbing that pussy. You need some relief!
Re: RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
You know gun lovers are actually a compassionate crowd. We help the handicapped out by making things like this to make life easier.
[Image: usa8y6eb.jpg]
(March 28, 2014 at 12:05 pm)KUSA Wrote: You know gun lovers are actually a compassionate crowd. We help the handicapped out by making things like this to make life easier.

No one should be allowed to have something like that. No one should be allowed to have guns. Ordinary people are too stupid to own guns. Only the government should have guns.
(March 28, 2014 at 5:08 pm)yukithemeddler Wrote:
(March 28, 2014 at 12:05 pm)KUSA Wrote: You know gun lovers are actually a compassionate crowd. We help the handicapped out by making things like this to make life easier.

No one should be allowed to have something like that. No one should be allowed to have guns. Ordinary people are too stupid to own guns. Only the government should have guns.

You're really scary.
(March 28, 2014 at 5:08 pm)yukithemeddler Wrote:

The picture is obviously not real. Also, the only thing evident about ordinary people is that they are...well...ordinary. Being ordinary doesn't mean one is stupid too.

"Stupid is as stupid does." -Forrest Gump
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(March 28, 2014 at 8:06 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: The picture is obviously not real. Also, the only thing evident about ordinary people is that they are...well...ordinary. Being ordinary doesn't mean one is stupid too.

"Stupid is as stupid does." -Forrest Gump

It's called the Trackchair. The gunrack is optional.

[Image: Action-Trackchair_shooting.jpg]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/03/...f-roading/
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
And yet another "well-trained, licensed, responsible gun owner" loses a kid in his home.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/04...97045.html

Quote:Chambers had received firearms training and knew to keep his weapon safe. The fatal incident was also the third time Zuri had toyed with a gun she found at home, according to police.

Apparently, in Florida, if you are not trained and don't know shit about gun safety you're better off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1765 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2276 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 72614 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1159 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America Divided: Second Civil War Coming? Secular Elf 81 13019 February 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1983 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3133 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Petition: second referendum for leaving the EU robvalue 37 4387 June 25, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1177 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2408 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist