Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 8:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A thank you...
RE: A thank you...
(February 7, 2013 at 12:49 pm)John V Wrote: OK, I must confess...

catfish is MY sockpuppet account. I've been messing with you guys this whole time!

catfish is an older account with a higher post count. Wouldn't John V be your sock.

Wink
Make sure you check the IP logs first...
I hate to be accused of something I'm innocent of...
(February 7, 2013 at 12:54 pm)Insanity x Wrote:
(February 7, 2013 at 12:49 pm)John V Wrote: OK, I must confess...

catfish is MY sockpuppet account. I've been messing with you guys this whole time!

catfish is an older account with a higher post count. Wouldn't John V be your sock.

Wink
That was all part of my fiendish plot...posting as catfish for awhile before showing up as John V. Posting as catfish is difficult - it's hard to pretend to be that stupid - but it was worth it for the laugh!Tongue

(February 7, 2013 at 12:54 pm)catfish Wrote: Make sure you check the IP logs first...
I hate to be accused of something I'm innocent of...
Hey, are you denying being my sock puppet? Wink Shades
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catfish

Quote:catfish
A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!

or

I was really falling for that gorgeous gal on Facebook, but she turned out to be a catfish.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

"Only a true sock puppet denies his sock puppetry. He is the sock puppet!"

[Image: lob-001-w.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(February 7, 2013 at 2:38 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catfish

Quote:catfish
A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!

or

I was really falling for that gorgeous gal on Facebook, but she turned out to be a catfish.

All well and good if I hadn't been using this nickname most of my life and over 15 years online. That link I posted earlier was me from 2003 (still typing here) and that pic was one of a walking catfish (duh)...

Sorry, I have right to use the name, not some Johnny come lately...
If you've ever had you ass handed to you by "catfish" in EA's NHL 1999, 2000 or 2001, it was probrably me (or otingocnitac, lol). If you've ever had your ass handed to you in Socom 2 by "catfish" (or Justin_D_Nile), that was also me... If you've ever soft-modded your Xbox 1, you probrably used something I had a hand in (no, I didn't develop the hacks, just improved 'em). The Linux fonts were released and I discovered how to use them for other things. The "swapless" audio hack was "discovered" by me and coded by the guy who coded the original. Here's a script I made for signing xbe files EZ-Xbedump
No, this isn't about "me" and making myself feel important, I'm just defending my use of my moniker.

Oh yeah, I'm calling Bullshit! on apophenia's statement... "Both sock puppetry and trolling require more effort than I can be arsed to give"
Fucking trolls...
(February 5, 2013 at 8:42 pm)catfish Wrote: I want to thank all of the Poes and sock-puppets. Y'all play the game well and I do applaud your efforts immensely. The only thing that you guys don't do that a "normal" Christian would do is walk away...

Thanks again,
Me

Leave it to a idiot theist to praise other idiot theist of choosing ignorance over intelligence. Way to go fucktard.
thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week...
(February 7, 2013 at 3:36 pm)catfish Wrote:
(February 7, 2013 at 2:38 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catfish

All well and good if I hadn't been using this nickname most of my life and over 15 years online. That link I posted earlier was me from 2003 (still typing here) and that pic was one of a walking catfish (duh)...

Sorry, I have right to use the name, not some Johnny come lately...
If you've ever had you ass handed to you by "catfish" in EA's NHL 1999, 2000 or 2001, it was probrably me (or otingocnitac, lol). If you've ever had your ass handed to you in Socom 2 by "catfish" (or Justin_D_Nile), that was also me... If you've ever soft-modded your Xbox 1, you probrably used something I had a hand in (no, I didn't develop the hacks, just improved 'em). The Linux fonts were released and I discovered how to use them for other things. The "swapless" audio hack was "discovered" by me and coded by the guy who coded the original. Here's a script I made for signing xbe files EZ-Xbedump
No, this isn't about "me" and making myself feel important, I'm just defending my use of my moniker.

Oh yeah, I'm calling Bullshit! on apophenia's statement... "Both sock puppetry and trolling require more effort than I can be arsed to give"
Fucking trolls...
And the next post is by "justin." Interesting.... Thinking can anyone say... sock puppet?

(February 7, 2013 at 4:31 pm)catfish Wrote: thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week...
Talk to yourself often? You gave it away dude...
ROFLOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Farming? Thank you SOuthern States lizbizdiz 40 3273 July 3, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Thank you. Mystic 51 5735 January 16, 2018 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Thank you, thank you Foxaèr 13 703 July 23, 2017 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Thank you all abaris 14 2415 February 1, 2017 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Thank you! Catholic_Lady 60 11047 August 20, 2015 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Thank You Longhorn 34 5032 July 3, 2015 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Thank You AF polar bear 5 919 December 5, 2014 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Thank-you: Fun with Lucifer! BlackSwordsman 10 2124 June 20, 2014 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Thank the god for science! Fruity 14 2597 October 9, 2013 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Just wanted too say thank you Lemonvariable72 13 3299 September 24, 2013 at 4:49 am
Last Post: Dragonetti