Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You AF
Thank You AF
I just wanted to say thank you to all y'all.

Yesterday started out very bad for me. In a previous life I would have called my religious friends and they would have prayed for me. I would have prayed too waiting for the invisible and all mighty to help me out. Everytime, though, I would go deeper into depression (go figure).

As some of you that were on at the time know, I rep whored myself and you all came running, poking fun and just having a good time. (thanks for the rep's...no this is not another feeble attempt Angel )

The point is, I am new here and y'all made me laugh and get out of a funk pretty quick and for that I thank you! You're the BEST
RE: Thank You AF
WHORE!!

Just kidding. Happy to have you here. If you ever need to talk, I'm just a PM away Smile
You can always count on AF to cheer you up when you're in a funk. Just jump online say something goofy and watch the fun unravel. Glad to have been able to contribute to your smile yesterday :hugs: Heart
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
That's fantastic, very glad to hear it Smile

I'm always happy to receive PMs too from anyone who would like to talk.

I'd love to hear from any lurkers out there. Come on in and let us know if the forum has helped you in any way. Maybe you found comfort knowing other atheists are out there, or maybe it got you to thinking about your religious beliefs in more depth.

I spend a lot of time taking the piss out of religion, but if anyone wants a frank talk about it, I'm always happy to oblige. I ridicule the beliefs, I don't mean to ridicule the people (I poke a bit of fun if they are being utterly ridiculous!)
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Yeah, very good!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Wait...atheists making people feel better?? Say it ain't so.

Seriously, glad you're feeling better, bear.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Farming? Thank you SOuthern States lizbizdiz 40 3196 July 3, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Thank you. Mystic 51 5617 January 16, 2018 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Thank you, thank you Foxaèr 13 637 July 23, 2017 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Thank you all abaris 14 2377 February 1, 2017 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Thank you! Catholic_Lady 60 10914 August 20, 2015 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Thank You Longhorn 34 4999 July 3, 2015 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Thank-you: Fun with Lucifer! BlackSwordsman 10 2111 June 20, 2014 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Thank the god for science! Fruity 14 2547 October 9, 2013 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Just wanted too say thank you Lemonvariable72 13 3273 September 24, 2013 at 4:49 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  A thank you... catfish 169 23311 February 15, 2013 at 2:01 am
Last Post: Violet