Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 11:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
RE: The Last Movie You Watched
Don't Tell Mom the Babysitters Dead

Wow, the 80's... Tongue
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
The Man From UNCLE.

Fantastically made and very entertaining, though it was a bit style-over-substance. Still, I do like a good 60's movie, and overall it was that.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Les Miserable. Waste of three hours and some good acting talent. What a load of old shit.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I feel the need to post a disclaimer if I tell you the last movie I watched. I have two nieces, age 10 and 11.

Inside Out by Disney. Or Pixar. Or both. It was a nice movie, though it basically dealt with a girl going through depression.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(August 30, 2015 at 11:42 am)Chad32 Wrote: I feel the need to post a disclaimer if I tell you the last movie I watched. I have two nieces, age 10 and 11.

Inside Out by Disney. Or Pixar. Or both. It was a nice movie, though it basically dealt with a girl going through depression.

Why the disclaimer? Nothin' wrong with liking Pixar films, I'll be shoving kids out of the way when Incredibles 2 is released Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Indeed, I am an adult who is not ashamed in admitting to loving animated kids movies.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 30, 2015 at 11:45 am)Iroscato Wrote:
(August 30, 2015 at 11:42 am)Chad32 Wrote: I feel the need to post a disclaimer if I tell you the last movie I watched. I have two nieces, age 10 and 11.

Why the disclaimer? Nothin' wrong with liking Pixar films, I'll be shoving kids out of the way when Incredibles 2 is released Tongue

Pixar is where it's at, man. Pretty much everything they make is worth watching.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Pixar make films that can be appreciated at any age. The toy story movies were fantastic. But lets not mention cars and cars 2.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I may or may not have shed some man tears in the end of Toy story
Still haven't seen Toy Story 3. I've heard it's supposed to be sad and I've really been avoiding that sort of thing.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 565 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3778 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 806 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 581 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 466 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 503 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1708 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2266 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1683 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1757 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer