Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 2:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
RE: The Last Movie You Watched
RIPD 2

Quote:Recruited by the R.I.P.D., a resurrected sheriff returns to Earth to save humanity from a gateway to hell.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
^^ first one was better, second one tried too hard.
~ Erin Hunter
Red Notice

Quote:An Interpol agent successfully tracks down the world's most wanted art thief with help from a rival thief. But nothing is as it seems as a series of double-crosses ensues.
~ Erin Hunter
(March 4, 2023 at 3:42 am)Tomato Wrote: Red Notice

Quote:An Interpol agent successfully tracks down the world's most wanted art thief with help from a rival thief. But nothing is as it seems as a series of double-crosses ensues.

Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds AND Gal Gadot? I may have to give that one a look.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 4, 2023 at 5:09 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds AND Gal Gadot? I may have to give that one a look.

Boru

It's pretty good. Reynolds has a way with humor delivery in his acting.
~ Erin Hunter
The Perfect Family

Quote:Lucia's achievement of a perfect family is threatened by her son's loose living, dirty mouthed girlfriend and possible in laws that are not what she pictured for him.
~ Erin Hunter
[Image: The_St._Valentine%27s_Day_Massacre_film_poster.jpg]
Snacks
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Moxie

Quote:Inspired by her mom's rebellious past and a confident new friend, a shy 16-year-old publishes an anonymous zine calling out sexism at her school.
~ Erin Hunter
Dancing Queens

Quote:The story of Dylan Pettersson, a 23 year old girl from a small island in the Swedish archipelago with big dancing aspirations.
~ Erin Hunter
Fierce

Quote:Talent and passion for music can take one to the very top. On the way, however, there are going to be showbiz traps.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 565 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3779 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 806 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 581 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 467 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 506 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1708 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2270 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1688 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1768 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer