Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 3:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
RE: The Last Movie You Watched
(October 31, 2023 at 1:39 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: On my one-and-done list.

All movies go on that list for me. Except for three.

Date With An Angel
Teen Witch
The Little Mermaid
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 31, 2023 at 1:24 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: Finally, watching Aquaman

Quote:Arthur Curry, the human-born heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, goes on a quest to prevent a war between the worlds of ocean and land.

Love the Karathen.

Momoa, have a seat.

[Image: f6d2a1142680a58d853b4d0c16d8f940.jpg]
I saw it.

Quote:Near the beginning of Aquaman, Arthur Curry is led on to Mera's ship to start a mission. While they are getting on the ship, the Annabelle doll can be seen at the bottom of the ocean, and it's very brief, which means that a heads-up is a good thing so that you can look out for it.

Movie Web
~ Erin Hunter
Saw two of the Conjuring movies, then moved on. Wonky factor too high for me these days.
Those Who Wish Me Dead

Quote:A teenage murder witness finds himself pursued by twin assassins in the Montana wilderness with a survival expert tasked with protecting him -- and a forest fire threatening to consume them all.
~ Erin Hunter
Renfield

Quote:Renfield, Dracula's henchman and inmate at the lunatic asylum for decades, longs for a life away from the Count, his various demands, and all of the bloodshed that comes with them.
~ Erin Hunter
Muriel's Wedding
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
JH
(October 31, 2023 at 4:00 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: Those Who Wish Me Dead

Quote:A teenage murder witness finds himself pursued by twin assassins in the Montana wilderness with a survival expert tasked with protecting him -- and a forest fire threatening to consume them all.

That scene with them running, and the lightning, that was... odd.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
JH
Locked In

Quote:A kindly nurse tries to unlock the secrets of a coma patient's injury - and discovers the bitter rivalry, infidelity, betrayal and murder behind them.
~ Erin Hunter
Watched Barbie the other night with the #2 spawn. I expected it to be no more than an excuse to ogle Margot Robbie, but was very pleasantly surprised. Part parody, part comedy and part women's empowerment message, the film became much more than the sum of it's parts, and was way better than I expected. I think I actually enjoyed it more than my kid. Smile
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 565 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3780 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 808 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 583 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 469 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 507 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1709 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2272 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1689 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1774 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer