Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 4:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Republicunts
RE: Damned Republicunts
Here's a real winner.  I love how he cites Sheriff Shitstain as his idol.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/whats-wr...-property/

Quote:A conservative radio host in Iowa said that instead of deporting undocumented immigrants, state officials should push to make them “property,” Media Matters reported.

Jan Mickelson said he took inspiration from Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio for the idea, which would involve putting immigrants into “tent cities” if they did not follow a deadline to leave the state.

Question:  How many candidates will embrace the idea?
"Tent cities..."
At least have the balls to call them concentration camps, you spineless fuck.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
The idea won't work in Iowa.  It isn't hot enough.
Is it still illegal to rip out someone's spine and beat them to death with it?
(August 20, 2015 at 2:01 am)Ayen Wrote: Is it still illegal to rip out someone's spine and beat them to death with it?

Only if you don't shove it up their butt when you're done
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
The Top 20 Right-Wing/Jesus-Freak/Republicunt Hypocrites

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/meet-the...ypocrites/

Quote:Of course, the Democratic Party has had plenty of sex scandals as well. But most of the Democrats who have become involved in major sex scandals (Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Anthony Weiner, Gary Hart, among others) had not marketed themselves as extreme moralists. Post-1970s Republicans, all too often, have been self-righteous, preachy, overbearing, holier-than-thou witch hunters—and in many cases, the ones who screamed the loudest about how godly they were turned out to be the exact opposite. Below are 20 of the top socially conservative hypocrites of the Religious Right:
It's a general rule in life that the people that like to claim moral superiority from soapboxes tend to be the least qualified to do so.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
WTF?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/19...tail=email

Quote:Gov. John Kasich: 'If I were king in America, I would abolish all teachers' lounges'

Well, you ain't king, shithead.  But you are a prime example of why there is a critical teacher shortage brewing because kids are not entering the profession...

Quote:Perception that teaching is not worth it. Perhaps most concerning is the sentiment that teaching is not a desirable profession. The drop in enrollment among teacher education programs suggests this sentiment may be growing  among prospective teachers, either due to the perceived low future economic return on higher education investment or the concern that teaching is too challenging and not rewarding. The attrition rate among many current teachers, anywhere from 17% to 50%  (depending on the data source and the school setting) also points to declining professional gratification.
http://blog.wheelock.edu/the-teacher-sho...s-why-now/

But what does any of that matter to a pandering piece of shit like Kasich?
I thought Republicunts were against the idea of a monarchy?
(August 20, 2015 at 7:10 pm)Ayen Wrote: I thought Republicunts were against the idea of a monarchy?

Only if it's not their fat arse on the throne, I suspect.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official "Damned Trump" Thread Foxaèr 4318 357028 December 8, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4933 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2646 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27926 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1928 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What Do Republicunts Talk About Behind Closed Doors? Minimalist 3 528 August 9, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 796 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This is Why Republicunts Have To Go Minimalist 29 5768 April 22, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Republicunts Go Off The Deep End Minimalist 5 1368 March 24, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2206 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda