Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 3:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2
RE: Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2
(August 7, 2014 at 10:30 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(August 7, 2014 at 9:28 pm)Jenny A Wrote: I chickened out and used a self portrait rather than a video. But here I am.

You were lovely 20 years ago, and you're lovely now Smile

I caught that aluminum was spelled wrong, too. Wink

(August 7, 2014 at 10:05 pm)Losty Wrote: What was your excuse again?

:p

My video is ready to go, I just need to upload it and post the link, so I'm waiting on you.

Or... are you saying that if I post mine you will definitely post one of you? That's sounds fishy and easily reneged upon once I post my video... Thinking

If you have to make a video on your phone, you could always shoot the video in forward-facing view and have the camera pointed at a photo and just talk for the mic.

THIS IS HAPPENING, LOSTY!! Heart

Yes please.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Yea yea. Well I have to get a pen and write out the list and then ya know, try it out. If I hate it I'm starting over. I would just like to point out that I love all the videos but I do not want to make one. Ya bunch of bullies.
I will post something though. I don't have any pictures of me to look at so I guess I'll just turn off the lights and go in front of the camera. Let me try to tame this freaking Afro.
Probably tomorrow. Possibly tonight. Who knows. I might change my mind. I'm not committing yet.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 1, 2014 at 9:12 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:
(August 1, 2014 at 5:16 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:

Hot
(August 1, 2014 at 6:23 pm)Amalynne0 Wrote:

Also hot

Yes indeed. AF seems to be "blessed" with a high number of beautiful ladies. Smile
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Woah woah woah

0/10

(August 7, 2014 at 11:02 pm)Losty Wrote: Yea yea. Well I have to get a pen and write out the list and then ya know, try it out. If I hate it I'm starting over. I would just like to point out that I love all the videos but I do not want to make one. Ya bunch of bullies.
I will post something though. I don't have any pictures of me to look at so I guess I'll just turn off the lights and go in front of the camera. Let me try to tame this freaking Afro.
Probably tomorrow. Possibly tonight. Who knows. I might change my mind. I'm not committing yet.

You could do it in the dark, or you could just point it at something else, doesn't have to be a photo of you, it could be something on your wall or a chair or your kitchen...

Whatever you post couldn't possibly be more awkward than mine, or more awkward than any of the rest of us felt making ours, so rest assured filming yourself doing something is just kind of awkward.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
If I have to make a video then GBD most certainly has to make one also.

0/10

(August 7, 2014 at 9:28 pm)Jenny A Wrote: I chickened out and used a self portrait rather than a video. But here I am.

You have a very nice voice and would be great at reading books on tape. Very easy to understand. You say things the way I do and call things what I would.
(August 7, 2014 at 8:00 pm)whateverist Wrote: Dweeby sounds nice. I did do one. Ughh. I was so self conscious and more than a little tipsy. I looked somber and soulless.

I can't find your vid, Whatevs! Is there another thread?

I found Amalynne's, Pocaracas and c172's vids, where's yours?!? Link please...
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(August 7, 2014 at 5:08 pm)Losty Wrote: Oh come on I have posted pictures of me. I just took most of them down already or cropped out my face at least. But you have seen my face.

I'm feeling very privileged all of a sudden. Angel

(August 7, 2014 at 11:33 pm)Losty Wrote: If I have to make a video then GBD most certainly has to make one also.

How am I getting pulled into this?!? I'm just a (not so) innocent bystander. Angel

I actually do want to (kinda, sorta maybe) post a vid, but have absolutely no interest in creating an account at any of the video hosting sites. I guess that I already have one at YouTube thanks to my gmail account but am clueless how to use it.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(August 7, 2014 at 11:53 pm)GalacticBusDriver Wrote: I actually do want to (kinda, sorta maybe) post a vid

Anything that'll get Losty comfortable enough to post a video, I'm dying to hear her now! Heart

Quote:but have absolutely no interest in creating an account at any of the video hosting sites. I guess that I already have one at YouTube thanks to my gmail account but am clueless how to use it.

You go to youtube and hit the "Upload" button in the upper right hand corner. Simple as that. Select the file and you're uploading.

Mine is uploading right now. 95% done.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 865 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1450 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Atheist Forum Accent Tag: Round 3!! Clueless Morgan 98 8220 November 28, 2018 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Group Video Chats on Skype... round 2 Catholic_Lady 61 11166 May 17, 2018 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What's the funniest trolling you have seen on these forums? Garth 18 3237 March 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Atheist and Christian Forums vulcanlogician 43 4849 January 4, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dead atheist forums... erealmz 34 4875 November 16, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Sal
  Atheist Forums Recipe Book Shell B 44 8766 November 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ask me questions for my next accent tag Foxaèr 6 1121 July 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
Tongue AF.org Q&A Tag! SteelCurtain 48 8731 February 22, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa