Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 7:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2
RE: Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2
Here ya go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fI8qoDvKwg
(August 8, 2014 at 4:46 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(August 8, 2014 at 4:24 pm)Losty Wrote: Meh, It felt terrifying, but it was over quickly. :p

Smile
You were speaking so softly! Wink
Like your kids were asleep next door, or something...

But the sound got cut off at the end... Sad

I always talk like that. That's why Tarty and Guley make fun of me :p
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 8, 2014 at 5:31 pm)wolf39us Wrote: Here ya go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fI8qoDvKwg

Good one, Wolf. Very natural sounding. That deserves a rep.

You sound like you might have a little New York influence in there too. (Or maybe it's just that half the population is from NY so you picked it from them.)
(August 8, 2014 at 6:28 pm)whateverist Wrote:
(August 8, 2014 at 5:31 pm)wolf39us Wrote: Here ya go!

<snip>

Good one, Wolf. Very natural sounding. That deserves a rep.

You sound like you might have a little New York influence in there too. (Or maybe it's just that half the population is from NY so you picked it from them.)

Sounds very New England ---- damn Easterners Wink ---- Nice to hear an American from somewhere besides the Mid and Mountain West. Anyone from the Great Lakes, that's a pretty accent. And Rhythm, we are still waiting to hear Southern.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
lol I officially get the New England accent w/ New York-ish influence :-)

[Image: IMusHCT.jpg]
I got my A.A. in Vermont, which seems not to have its own accent, but most of the students were from Boston or NYC/North Jersey/SWCT. So, I was surrounded by folks with thick accents. Left in '97, but I still drop an r every so often.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(August 8, 2014 at 6:58 pm)c172 Wrote: I got my A.A. in Vermont, which seems not to have its own accent, but most of the students were from Boston or NYC/North Jersey/SWCT. So, I was surrounded by folks with thick accents. Left in '97, but I still drop an r every so often.

Don't just tell us, do a video.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
https://vimeo.com/102388424

There's my vimeo account (not sure how much "r" is lost. I have also lived down south, in the mid-atlantic, and my native CA). I seem to have lost my latest video, but I'll do one tomorrow.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Losty are you drunk?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(August 8, 2014 at 6:58 pm)c172 Wrote: I got my A.A. in Vermont, which seems not to have its own accent, but most of the students were from Boston or NYC/North Jersey/SWCT. So, I was surrounded by folks with thick accents. Left in '97, but I still drop an r every so often.

I can hear New England there still. Didn't hear you drop any rs though.

Will you be insulted if I say you look like a red-headed teddy bear? Country cute. And such a gravely voice.

(August 8, 2014 at 8:08 pm)Blackout Wrote: Losty are you drunk?

She doesn't sound drunk, just little girlish--not in print, but in voice.

Do make us a video Blackout. I love foreign accents.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 865 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1450 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Atheist Forum Accent Tag: Round 3!! Clueless Morgan 98 8218 November 28, 2018 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Group Video Chats on Skype... round 2 Catholic_Lady 61 11159 May 17, 2018 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What's the funniest trolling you have seen on these forums? Garth 18 3234 March 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Atheist and Christian Forums vulcanlogician 43 4839 January 4, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dead atheist forums... erealmz 34 4874 November 16, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Sal
  Atheist Forums Recipe Book Shell B 44 8765 November 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ask me questions for my next accent tag Foxaèr 6 1120 July 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
Tongue AF.org Q&A Tag! SteelCurtain 48 8724 February 22, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa