Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 4:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2
RE: Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2
(August 8, 2014 at 9:55 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(August 8, 2014 at 10:57 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote:

Hate to pile on, but you are freaking gorgeous, CM. Needs to be said. And, speaking as a sapiosexual, intelligence AND beauty are SO awesome. And you most definitely have both.

Shit you're hot.

It's the glasses. They hide a lot.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(August 8, 2014 at 11:08 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(August 8, 2014 at 9:55 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Hate to pile on, but you are freaking gorgeous, CM. Needs to be said. And, speaking as a sapiosexual, intelligence AND beauty are SO awesome. And you most definitely have both.

Shit you're hot.

It's the glasses. They hide a lot.

I'm beginning to understand your user name. Get a clue Morgan, you're hot.
(August 8, 2014 at 11:08 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: It's the glasses. They hide a lot.

Come now. That's just ridiculous.

(August 8, 2014 at 11:16 pm)whateverist Wrote: I'm beginning to understand your user name. Get a clue Morgan, you're hot.

Couldn't have said it better.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 8, 2014 at 4:38 pm)whateverist Wrote: Well you did it and now we can all get off your back. Hmm, I wonder what other scaredy-cat, voyeurs we may have around here.

cough *GBD* cough

I'll be joining in soon enough. Jeez, let me recover from the hike. Big Grin
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(August 8, 2014 at 6:37 pm)Jenny A Wrote:
(August 8, 2014 at 6:28 pm)whateverist Wrote: <snip>

Good one, Wolf. Very natural sounding. That deserves a rep.

You sound like you might have a little New York influence in there too. (Or maybe it's just that half the population is from NY so you picked it from them.)

Sounds very New England ---- damn Easterners Wink ---- Nice to hear an American from somewhere besides the Mid and Mountain West. Anyone from the Great Lakes, that's a pretty accent. And Rhythm, we are still waiting to hear Southern.

lol My girlfriend likes to make fun of the way I say some words. Especially "coffee"
(August 8, 2014 at 11:16 pm)whateverist Wrote: I'm beginning to understand your user name. Get a clue Morgan, you're hot.

You all need to get a clue that this thread's not about me; if you want to keep talking about it PM more or start a new thread.

(August 9, 2014 at 7:32 am)wolf39us Wrote: lol My girlfriend likes to make fun of the way I say some words. Especially "coffee"

Do you say "cwoffee?" Big Grin I have sudden flashes of Working Girl: "Whuh do you need speech classes foah? You twalk fine!"
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Here is me, I am amazing:

[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
How I love the Pacific Northwest. I can't wait to go hiking up there next year!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Clue received loud and clear.

By the way, I tried to load one of these the other day. But youtube didn't seem to be able to accept a video recorded on my iphone. Anyone else ever have that problem? I wonder if there is a way to make the format more acceptable to youtube?
(August 9, 2014 at 11:50 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: How I love the Pacific Northwest. I can't wait to go hiking up there next year!

It's a great place to live. Mountains plus ocean and a mild climate. What more can you ask?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 860 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1450 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Atheist Forum Accent Tag: Round 3!! Clueless Morgan 98 8212 November 28, 2018 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Group Video Chats on Skype... round 2 Catholic_Lady 61 11118 May 17, 2018 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What's the funniest trolling you have seen on these forums? Garth 18 3232 March 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Atheist and Christian Forums vulcanlogician 43 4836 January 4, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dead atheist forums... erealmz 34 4855 November 16, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Sal
  Atheist Forums Recipe Book Shell B 44 8764 November 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ask me questions for my next accent tag Foxaèr 6 1120 July 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
Tongue AF.org Q&A Tag! SteelCurtain 48 8714 February 22, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa