Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 2:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2
RE: Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2
(September 3, 2014 at 12:06 pm)Losty Wrote:
(September 3, 2014 at 11:33 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote: Both, y'all. Both.

More accent tag vids pleeeeeze...

I think everyone should go to noodly1's intro thread and encourage him to do one Angel
You won't be disappointed by my favorite Scott's accent Wink

Ooh, is nood a guy or girl? I haven't met him/her. I love a girl with a brogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axPAD7Q3ZLM
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Noodly1 is a guy and I talked to him today and his accent is....*swoon* Heart
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 3, 2014 at 11:26 pm)Losty Wrote: Noodly1 is a guy and I talked to him today and his accent is....*swoon* Heart

Wink
(September 3, 2014 at 3:51 pm)oukoida Wrote: Done filming my "Italian accent" and "Italian speaking" videos today! Gonna edit and post it tomorrow!

ETA: video editing delayed due to pre-exam anxiety - sorry girls, I'm too busy shitting my pants today! Undecided

wish me luck plis
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(September 4, 2014 at 11:48 am)oukoida Wrote:
(September 3, 2014 at 3:51 pm)oukoida Wrote: Done filming my "Italian accent" and "Italian speaking" videos today! Gonna edit and post it tomorrow!

ETA: video editing delayed due to pre-exam anxiety - sorry girls, I'm too busy shitting my pants today! Undecided

wish me luck plis

I'm sure you'll do fine. Good luck. Kiss
Eat peppermints, apparently that makes you smarter and more alert. Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 4, 2014 at 12:14 pm)Losty Wrote:
(September 4, 2014 at 11:48 am)oukoida Wrote: ETA: video editing delayed due to pre-exam anxiety - sorry girls, I'm too busy shitting my pants today! Undecided

wish me luck plis

Eat peppermints, apparently that makes you smarter and more alert. Wink

Thanks dear! Cuddle
As for the peppermints... remember, I'm in Italy... One cup of this and you become like the guy from the movie Limitless Wink
It also has some unpleasant effects on your intestinal tract though
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

(September 4, 2014 at 12:14 pm)Losty Wrote:
(September 4, 2014 at 11:48 am)oukoida Wrote: ETA: video editing delayed due to pre-exam anxiety - sorry girls, I'm too busy shitting my pants today! Undecided

wish me luck plis

You're sure he'll do fine shitting his pants? :p

Good luck with your exams, oukoida Smile

(September 4, 2014 at 12:20 pm)oukoida Wrote: As for the peppermints... remember, I'm in Italy... One cup of this and you become like the guy from the movie Limitless Wink
It also has some unpleasant effects on your intestinal tract though

I didn't think the espresso was all that effective in Italy... It was good and I drank a lot of it, but then again I think I have a high tolerance to caffeine. Undecided
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.

Thanks CM Smile

Anyway, where exactly did you go last time? We southerners often complain that the more you go north, the more coffee sucks Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTNmsoouwt4

It seems I managed to overcome the pants shitting! Surprise!

(turn English subtitles on if you wish to understand my Italian rambling at the end of the video)

This too shall pass.

Extra kudos for not sharing video of it.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 865 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1450 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Atheist Forum Accent Tag: Round 3!! Clueless Morgan 98 8220 November 28, 2018 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Group Video Chats on Skype... round 2 Catholic_Lady 61 11166 May 17, 2018 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What's the funniest trolling you have seen on these forums? Garth 18 3237 March 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Atheist and Christian Forums vulcanlogician 43 4849 January 4, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dead atheist forums... erealmz 34 4874 November 16, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Sal
  Atheist Forums Recipe Book Shell B 44 8766 November 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ask me questions for my next accent tag Foxaèr 6 1121 July 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
Tongue AF.org Q&A Tag! SteelCurtain 48 8731 February 22, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa